1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves are roughing up the Nuggets, can they hold on for a Game 2 win? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Magic 1/3/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 2, 2018.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i agree, injuries are part of the game, but that doesn't mean my original argument is invalid... cp3 did show how its done... you dont play down to the opposition, instead YOU
    1 STEP ON THEIR THROATS RIGHT FROM THE START
    2 YOU don't get teams, particularly scrubby teams like lakers and clipps any hope, you safeguard and increase the lead, because if you do they might try to win , they might hit a couple of shots and get hot playing above their usual level of play
    3 you persevere on D not allowing scrubs to get into rhythm, get confidence and start hitting crazy shots
    4 by doing all above you have basically prevented refs and adam silver from interfering and they cant do nothing to you

THIS IS HOW ITS DONE SON!

cdxiong and don grahamleone like this.
  2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

It's 'Shake'...

3. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

vs. Orlando

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

[​IMG]

Harden is my favorite player, everybody knows that, but I’ll still get on him on occasion when I feel it’s warranted.

real fans want to see everyone on the team play well, agenda driven trolls really just want to see Harden fail

real fans will be happy with tonight’s win, these dumbasses will be trying to spin this win in a way to attack Harden

Remlap, Drogba, jch1911 and 5 others like this.
  5. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

so?

gsw lost to charlotte

harden lost to lakers and clipps missing a lot of players

don grahamleone likes this.
  7. OTMax

OTMax Member

Green!!!! Gotta love that man :)
    MDA doing strange things again...

8. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Green may wind up being a steal. Has some serious offensive skill.

9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

That's pretty hard to argue with, but CP3 hasn't done this his whole career. However, I'm glad he and his mates did tonight!

Remlap and hakeem94 like this.
  10. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

It was a good win vs a bad team. Did what they were supposed to, which was great.

11. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

What's happening here is the @DreamShook effect. There are so many weirdos bashing the dog shiit out of harden that you have a lot of solid posters that would have normally said something negative but refrain because the garm has turned into a temporary harden bashing cesspool. This is similar to what @DreamShook i think is doing with the Anderson situation.

If harden pisses me off when I'm chilling with someone who is a fan of a different squad I try not to curse him. Just like I'm not gonna curse harden when I feel like I'm surrounded by dudes who hate harden. I'm not gonna feed that energy.

Harden ain't perfect. Cp3 ain't perfect. But they are here to compliment each other. And have been doing a damn good job. But let's not forget who came and joined who.

Same thing with Anderson. We may hate his contract, but if you are actively rooting against him while he wears rockets red then you ain't a rockets fan.

This is the **** I can't stand. You got posters who want to stick to a narrative in their newsletter or wtv and look at it as a victory when our players fail.

We have to be better clutchfans. Fight the divide. We have harden. We have cp3. #blessed

12. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Rockets are 8 - 1 when Nene scores 10+ points.

Drogba, jch1911, Obito and 2 others like this.
  13. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

14. don grahamleone

THat's the argument... step on the throats of easy opponents. You have to read if you're going to debate for real. You're not Trump in here. Here you're expected to back up what you say. Yes, it's the internet, but Clutchfans is the class of the internet. (No that's not a joke)

skroodup25 and hakeem94 like this.
  15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

If I have to be the only Ryno Only Fan (ROF) even though I'm not that fond of him.. so be it.. I'll take the hit to my internet rep.. for the culture.

16. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

It was a nice win by Rox and the ringless general CP3.(vs Orlando) But to beat the drum and hail CP3 as a savior is ridiculous. Say what you want about Harden but he and CP3 have ALOT TO PROVE.

17. OTMax

OTMax Member

Too bad you won’t see it often enough with his injuries. He’s already grey, he must be around 40 by now, which would explain his old ass body. Another non-US player with questionable age ;)

Houstunna and BigShasta like this.
  18. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

If we had a prime NENE that would be NIIIICE. He's got alot of miles on him now.

19. don grahamleone

Damn man... I thought you just did jokes. You dropped some truth instead.

I nominate this the post of the week.

skroodup25, hakeem94, Remlap and 4 others like this.
  20. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I'm tired of seeing my people getting torn apart

whozee, Remlap, Dankstronaut and 5 others like this.