1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Lakers 12/18/2005

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 18, 2005.

1. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

he learned from game 1 of the playoffs last year :cool:

2. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

You mean Game 2 rite? ;)

3. declan32001

declan32001 Member

:confused: T-Mac is restrained here??? How? When? I think T-Mac suffers from having far too much of the ball-handling responsibilities, but I don't see how anyone here could think JVG's trying to "rein" T-Mac in.

Where Kobe's concerned, his game gets way out of control at times, and he is not quite the pure shooter T-Mac is, but regardless Kobe has shown himself to be a gunner without regard during his career. He seems to be doing better.

T-Mac has a green light and hasn't jack-up shots for the heck-of-it since he's been here. Of all the things you could criticize about JVG's offensive system, T-Mac's production isn't one of them. Besides, T-Mac goes "iso" anytime he wants to, so I don't see any kind of leash or constraint from anything he wants to do.

4. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Just because in you're opinion kobe has hit a few more clutch shots then tracy, that equates to him being better?. maybe more clutch, but not better. tracy is the better individual talent. plus he is a better allround player. so robert horry must also be better then karl malone because he has hit more clutch shots then him and has 6 rings?..

5. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

your right

6. Yan_Yao

Yan_Yao Member

Don't be such a homer, man. You know it, everybody in the world know it, Kobe is better than anyone else in the NBA, not just Tracy, not any player individually.

He scored 62 tonight.

7. Yan_Yao

Yan_Yao Member

I should state that he scored 62 pts in JUST 3 quarters.

You know what, even Tmac himself also said that Kobe is better than him. He said it himself.

8. dabien1

dabien1 Member

When did Tracy say this? Source? link?

Secondly, you must not know anything about basketball if you think TMAC is not atleast equally as explosive as KOBE.

if TMAC was looking to take EVERY shot on EVERY possession, I'm willing to bet he will achieve the same feat if not exceed it.

Scoring 62 in 3 quarters is amazing sure, but it also shows that KOBE has ZERO confidence in his teammates. I watched the whole game last night on league pass, and it was pretty obvious that Kobe would pretty much either call for the ball in a half court set or simply bring the ball up.

His sole mentality was to shoot the ball on every possession to carry the team to victory. And you can see the rest of the lakers would defer to him throughout the first 3 quarters.

Tmac on the other hand is amazing AND unselfish, which makes him a complete player because he doesn't desire to score 62 in 3 quarters, but to WIN. Dang'ol.

9. scutmb

scutmb Contributing Member

kobe must be very disappointment for loss Yao minus Rccket at home. I hope T-mac can do that too in some games. That's only way we can keep 0.5 without Yao.