1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Lakers 11/9/2008

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charybdis

Charybdis Member

It's because we care that we rip into them so much.

There is no excuse for the way Tracy is playing right now. He can't play any sort of defense, so Ron has to make up for it, which wears him out completely. Ron is of the mentality that he has to score a certain amount of points, so he's going to take shots, but when he is so dog tired he doesn't even think straight and misses everything.

If Tracy is too injured to play defense, then he's too injured to play at all. He is a giant anchor around this team's neck right now.

Landry and Scola and Brooks seem to be the only players that remotely care right now...start them. Sit Tmac down on the bench until he's ready to play.

I don't care if Tmac thinks he is too good for preseason. I can't even believe he said that right now. He is playing like trash, absolute trash. We were supposed to get these kinks out during the preseason, and they are here in a big, BIG way.

Why the F*** is Yao doing our passing? That's a turnover happening in the bank, as the Lakers showed tonight.

I am really upset with this team right now. The starting lineup should be Brooks/Head/Artest/Landry/Scola until further notice. I am sick and tired of Yao and Tmac playing like trash. Go sit on the bench until you are ready to play with the big boys.

2. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

I think it's strange that people are so upset and are writing off the team based on a game against the best in the West. I guess people forget that we were pretty bad last year for the first few months. We've added a guy who has a reputation for being a chemistry breaker and we have four starters coming off of surgery. Once we get Shane back and have had our team playing together for a good month or two, then I will make judgements. Right now it's just too early to take these early match-ups with good teams very serious.

3. frankxuahu

frankxuahu Member

YAO's wife YE LI has been asking too much at night. That's why YAO gasps after playing for 3 minutes.

4. Precision340

Precision340 Member

AB was good tonight.. he needed more help though

5. lalala902102001

Season's over. Let's panic!

Seriously, this is an embarassing loss.

With TMac and Yao as our best players, we are doomed for eternity.

6. archinkent

archinkent Member

so this is the game many gonna watch, game of the night, battle of giants, lakers first challenge, and rockets get blown out by almost 30. just embarrassing

7. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

the season is over as long as t-mac and yao keep sucking eggs.

8. Shaud

Shaud Member

In this whole thread I haven't called for one single player to be traded.

This is a game thread and in this game we were down by more than 20 points and our so called stars played with no heart. What do you expect fans reaction to be?

9. singaporet-mac

wad an embrassing loss OMFG
    i seriously hope the next team trash them by 20 over points tat would surely be a wake-up call

furthermore, t-mac cnt be slacking every time and only steppin up when we are losing he got to giv his best..

i don know wads wrong with Yao, he cnt get rebounds, he cnt shoot free throw, his confidence is dwindling, he cnt dunk it home he cnt overpower andrew or odom????? wTH

Brooks is the one playin well, hes running the offense creatin shots for himself and others

Luis scola is also playin well together with carl landry

rafer alston is doin his best u can see, he improving slowly

when shane is back the team may be tat gd either, in fact it may be worse, this is so as the whole team lacks chemistry
    if this carry on houston chances of even getting past the first round is close to zeero where game are decided in the last quarter, lakers can come bac from 16 down to beat us by 29 , WTH did rick do in the preseason!

10. YaoDorseyfan

YaoDorseyfan Member

We will be fine. This is the same team that played Boston really tight just a week or so ago. We will get battier back and our chemistry will improve the more time our team plays with each other. That is if t-mac isn't injured because he is playing like it

11. Ismail

Ismail Member

McGrady's defense was absolutely exposed tonight, and Artest couldn't make up for it. I really hope Battier comes back soon, else this is gonna be a rough road trip. Yao looks exhausted out there, McGrady is playing with no intensity (be it cause he's sick or whatever), Artest is the only one playing with some heart, and he's not close to his best.

We did lose 6 in a row last year, though.

12. nycundaground

nycundaground Member

This offense is so stagnant is kinda makes me sick.

throw it to person and clear out. WTF

And Tmac must have his vajayjay injured, he shows little emotion and doesn't seem to care. Sick of this.

13. dadesokan

dadesokan Contributing Member

Rockets have the be the laughing stock of the NBA right now. Big 3 indeed.

Rockets score about 52 points after 1st quarter. Disasterous. TMAC needs to return his Paycheck for tonight. This is robbery

14. adoo

adoo Member

final score, 111-82. guess i underestimated the Lakers

15. Lightinfantry

Lightinfantry Member

What's your point?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.