1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Knicks 1/8/2004

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 7, 2004.

1. farhan007

farhan007 Member

hmm.. rockets performing at high levels becasue they got a big crowd watching them....

WAIT!!!! I fould a way to make rockets win more games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come to the freakin TOYOTA CENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it just may help:)

2. cool_chick

cool_chick Member

WOOHOO

THE ROX ARE ROCKIN THE WORLD AGAIN:D

3. hkomives

hkomives Member

Yao doesn't seem to get into foul trouble during national televised TV, guess refs know they are nationally televised too. Also David Stern was in attendance. Almost immediately into the game, Yao took a shot and a hack was called and Yao made two free throws, normally that would be recorded as a blocked shot against Yao. Then amazingly enough, another shooting foul was called and Yao made 2 more free throws. If the game was not nationally televised, Yao would have no points and 2 blocked shots recorded against him.

4. mztay1

mztay1 Member

All B.S. aside..we NEED to support this team. If I've said it once..I've said it a hundred times. The Rockets was, will and have always been our most SUCCESSFUL team. If anybody want to see what its like (or REMEMBER what its like)..I suggest we get on the wagon NOW. Let's not prove to the world what we already know and get so offended when hearing it..that is WE ARE FAIR-WEATHERED BANDWAGGONERS..err..I mean, fans.

The Rockets are making a concerted PUSH to make the playoffs and that requires SUPPORT. I'm sorry but I'm not interested in deluding myself into believing Andy Petite is going to change the Astros mantra of choking in the postseason. I can't even conjure delusions that the Texans are going to do ANYTHING anytime soon..so what are my option. THE ROCKETS AND THE COMETS. They are the only TEAMS where I have been, seen and EXPERIENCED sports ecstasy and folks, we need to support them..which will help us get there again.:D

5. rocket3forlife2

when is the next game at home any body?have to be there in toyota center to make some noise.maybe that will help them stay motivated,but if that dont work I tried my best,and i will alyas be a fan.

so when is the next game and who we play?

6. SHANGHAi

SHANGHAi Member

Next game is tonight... 7:30 vs Boston

Closest one after that is 2:30 next Saturday against Minnesota :D

I go to as many Rockets games as my empty wallet allows me to... and this season it's only been one, but that doesn't mean I'm not a avid fan anyway :D