1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 2/10/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 9, 2013.

1. LoLin

LoLin Member

The trap was when Cole got out-rebounded in the 3rd.

2. everyday eddie

Did Parsons get injured?

3. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Yeah. Was it? You were wrong. This was exactly what I was talking about.

Sact-town came to play; we didn't. Simple as that.

We played without intensity and heart. To many turnovers. We got outrebounded every time and we let them have 2nd chance opportunities. No excuse for it. Shameful. We didn't show up tonight.

4. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Poor focus by Houston throughout most of the game. Inconsistent officiating. Too many 2nd chance points allowed by Pat and Aldrich in the 3rd when Asik was out.

5. EarlIII

EarlIII Member

Bad Rockets defense, bad officiating

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

Of course any team can win. I was halfway-expecting a loss. I'm not surprised they lost.

Still, the SACRAMENTO KINGS! A game they coulda, shoulda, woulda won.

Oh well, whatever.

On to Golden State and LAC. Hey, who knows, maybe a 3 game losing streak by then.

7. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Rockets will lose to the clippers I know... Warriors game could go either way. Outside of Harden and Asik you can't trust any of these players. Lin and Parsons are just kids that are inconsistent

8. Gil

Gil Member

they got calls, we didn't.

9. lin7rox

lin7rox Member

anyone have that Harden GIF from Community to put up gay

10. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Greg smith would have been good today simply for rebounding. I have no idea why Aldrich beat him out for playing time.

11. imanshar

imanshar Member

To everyone who wonders what happened to 10 point lead go look at play by play. Morris back to back turnovers. I would trade this guy for anything just dump him.

12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Who was it saying we were on a different level from Utah and we were gonna breeze through this game?

13. youngduck

youngduck Member

these refs...mr. thomas got a bunch of calls.

u gotta be freakin' kidding me. beverley didn't get the charge and then was called for 1 against thomas.

then james harden clearly got fouled.

your telling me john salmons got fouled at the 3 pt line today when ray allen knocked james harden off balance yesterday when he made a 3 pointer??

these refs...what the freak!?!?!? keep the calls consistent than you bias #@!$@!*$@!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Harden got whacked three times in the last two minutes... didn't draw a single whistle. On the other end, Jeremy Lin was disqualified due to a non-shooting hip check 20+ feet from the basket against Isiah Thomas. The officials were completely worked in the last six minutes by the Sacramento crowd.

That pretty much sums this one up. And Dick Bavetta will receive zero discipline. Life in David Stern's NBA. February 1, 2014 can't come soon enough.

15. 34to11

34to11 Member

Yep.
    Crappy defense, piss poor rebounding, Parsons couldn't hit the ocean from the beach, and lackadaisical first half play all contributed.

But this:

4th 9:53 Jeremy Lin enters the game for Patrick Beverley 94-84

...was the final shift.

Bad substitution that changed the momentum and only resulted in Lin fouling out.

16. Karolik

Karolik Member

This game is going to end up killing us. With games against the warriors and clippers next, I smell a 3 game losing streak. Could mean the difference between 9th seed and 8th or 8th and 7th.

1 person likes this.
  17. roxxy

roxxy Member

Bev needs to chill on that. Asik had it & Bev tipped it out of his hands to the opposing player.

Commentators always say this.

18. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Member

get used to it...

welcome to the world of the Houston Rockets

19. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

How come we were once up 10pts in the 4th Q and and still lose to the crappy Kings??? That's unacceptable!!! :mad:

Whoever says we are definitely 6-8 seeds needs to take a reality pill. It's far from certain that we'll make the playoffs.

20. MDPJlin

MDPJlin Member

M.Morris cost us the lead and then everything went downhill.