1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 1/13/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 13, 2007.

1. WizzyWig

WizzyWig Member

[​IMG]

Recently it seems like the Rockets can read each others minds... :D

2. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

LOL..

dude, can u please get the pic of Deke holding Rafer's head?? it was freakin hilarious!! his fingers almost reached Rafer's eyes.. his freakin hand completely covered Skip's head.. I was ROFLMAO.. :D

3. Pwnocchio

Pwnocchio Member

I'm not really sure why some of you are so upset/concerned about T-Mac's "non-energetic" 37 points. It's about as absurd as Charles Barkley not calling Yao's 30 plus point games a "dumbinant" 30 plus point game.

I've been coming to this board (coming, not posting) for nearly 3 years and it seems as if some of you won't be happy with a Rockets win until T-Mac dunks or drives on every play, every shooter hits every 3 point shot they attempt, Juwan Howard breaks his hip, Rafer turns into Jason Terry, and JVG goes back to calling games on TNT. This was a good win. A great one, even. A win in over time after being down most of the game on the road, on the second night of a back-to-back. Without Yao, and T-Mac's shot not falling well for most of the game. I'd say that's a great win.

I'm mainly confused about the "non-energetic" comments. Did you see the second half? How our offense clicked in a way that it hasn't in several games now. Rafer, Battier, or T-Mac would penetrate the defense, kick out to the perimeter, and we would swing it around the arc to find the open man. The ball was moving, shots were falling, and we were staying with this team, even after our defense didn't seem to be there. If we could play every game that well offensively, I don't care if T-Mac is crawling on all fours. If we can win games without him having to play "energetically" (he looked pretty good to me, especially in the 4th and in OT), then I'll take it. This team is playing great basketball, and finding ways to win games.

Likewise, Rafer "nearly costing the game" by not passing it in is way over-exaggerated. The only (sort of) open person on the floor was T-Mac, and he was nearly 40 feet from the basket. I'm sorry, I don't care how clutch the guy is, you don't give the dude the ball that far away with 3 seconds left when he's got Artest right on his heels. You have to look for a better situation. So we took the time out, and did it.

Anywho, those are my two cents. Who knows if I'll post here again or not, just had to say that :)

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

As macfan pointed out, I don't think it's the same thing. Like I said earlier, I'm trying to see it as a positive, because it explains his unusual way of moving recently. Maybe one of our insiders can give us a scoop.

Oh, wait! Max nailed it... it's a mansiere!! :eek:

5. Matador

Matador Member

Mavs just keep on winning. A lay-up with 1 second left by Josh Howard gives the Mavs the win over the Raptors in Toronto 97-96. Dirk with 38 points and 11 boards.

6. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

The Mavs have won the last 6 games by an average of like 3 points

They are in a lot of tight games and they find a way to win

7. yowyao

yowyao Member

arent there any torrent for the last 2 back-to-back games for the rockets? (denver and SAC). i havent watch any of them, and i want to keep it in a folder thats why i dont watch NBA league pass

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

make up your mind.. did tmac play with a lotof energy last night? yes or no?

9. krayziefl

krayziefl Member

here ya go:
    (Nuggets full)
    http://www.rocketredrockers.net:6969/torrent.html?info_hash=49232b7e85b2dc0e53eed2467009141262a257e5

(prepost game show nuggets)
    http://www.rocketredrockers.net:6969/torrent.html?info_hash=f99833191b9481e9acaaadaa80711be08eb612f4

(prepost game show kings)
    http://www.rocketredrockers.net:6969/torrent.html?info_hash=9f276e600fad4dad494ad29c9e667fd257c64bbc

All the props for these links go to R2K!

full game torrent kings game is not up yet.

10. hotblooded

hotblooded Member

Eagerly awaiting :D :D :D :D

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

And he doesn't get enough! :cool:

12. blender

blender Member

maybe, maybe no.

13. herson713

herson713 Member

I was thinking after I saw Head get up and dunk vs Lakers wow first time I have seen him dunk but you guys rem the show he was on with Eddie Curry and Chi town high school ballers I think That was the first time I seen him dunk.

14. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

Great win....we needed an OT win after being 0-2 before that....We really should have fouled Artest as was the plan but we got the win, thats all that matters....can't wait for Dallas and Suns...I think we win at least 1 of those 2....