1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 3/24/2009

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. houston19519

houston19519 Member

Indeed it will, and I will be a big part in the malfunction :D just kidding clutch :cool:

2. TimRox

TimRox Member

yao will shoot the lights out this game.

5 W in a Row. Go Rox

3. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Its going to be on like Donkey Kong.

I assume we'll be screwed by the officials again, so we are going to have to play really well.

Yao will need to be a factor for the full 4 quarters.

4. mms

mms Member

Denver and Portland are losing tonight. Love to see we beat Jass tomorrow.

5. lastreg

lastreg Member

Refs will try to kill us like usual, but we manage a WIN. :)

6. YugoRocketsFan

7. i3artow i3aller

Let's Kick Some Mormon Ass!!

8. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

the mormon talk again. lol. ur about to get flamed by the mormons on this board.

9. abc2007

abc2007 Member

Why do the refs always like the jazz? Does the jazz always play an evil role in the basketworld? The league needs an evil role like them?! Of course, they will never win a title. Evil needs to be defeated!

10. ibm

ibm Member

has yao totally recovered from the bad flu he had?

11. solid

solid Contributing Member

Sloan will try to get Artest booted out early, watch for it. The Jazz are the evil empire, the dark planet, the lowest level of hell; they must be eradicated, exterminated, and outscored, this is their fate. Time to reverse the curse!

12. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Yikes. I never knew the bad blood between the Rockets and the Jazz ran so deep. We sure do hate 'em, and they sure hate us. I mean no bad will towards the populace of Utah, but I don't think they have any right to call Houston a
    Likewise, we don't have any right to talk **** about Salt Lake. I know virtually nothing about Salt Lake, but I'm sure it's a fine place to live, just like Houston is.

Also, there was really no need to bring in statistics about how Salt is the city with the most physically fit people, whilst Houston is one of the fattest. Really? Some fanbase smack it may be, but last I checked, Houston fans don't make fun of a little girl with cancer and throw out racial slurs against African Americans.

Anyway, skimming through that thread, found some things:

I saw a picture of Battier taking a "charge with the word "FLOP" underneath it. I find it kind of ironic how the Jazz Fans are mocking our players for a flop when a lot of their players do it on a constant basis.

They believe the unfair refereeing of Yao Ming is "ridiculous". Meh. Sometimes, it seems that even when Yao has his hands straight up and is doing basically nothing but standing there, they call a blocking foul. And when he tries to get physical, the defender flops, leading to offensive fouls. However, we can't keep using refereeing as excuses for our play. Maybe we do whine too much about it, and we need to accept that we got outplayed.

I lol'd at "7'6" of pure gay" and "Artesticle." Some of their photoshops were pretty good and accurately described our chokes. Still, "Rockettes"? Thought that they'd have a more offensive nickname then that for us.

Anyway, the Jazz are a great team. I respect y'all for your tenacity and determination, though I dislike your ways of doing it. Only reason they're so far down is due to Boozer's injury. It's always a great game whenever we play them, and I look forward to it. We surprised the NBA with our victory against the Spurs at San Antonio, so I'm looking forward to another shock.

Here's hoping the Rockets pull out a victory. It'll be close. But if the Rockets play like we did on Sunday, we can do it.

13. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

:p I just feel like no matter how hard we play, how smart we play, how much we outplay the Jazz, the refs and the floppers will still take us down in Utah.

Energy Solutions arena or the Delta Center is an arena of conspiracy. It is rare that any team wins in that hell hole.

Rockets by 1

14. smallpotato

smallpotato Member

NO,he hasnt

15. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

1. The hatred has always existed.
    2. The bad blood runs into the populace.
    3. Utah will NEVER be a fine place to live. The Jazz are there!
    :)

16. seadenliu

seadenliu Member

Yeah! Beat the dirty Jazz and kick them to 8th

17. seadenliu

seadenliu Member

and i wanna see Lowry starting badly this time, cuz AB could not stop Deron even a little

18. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhDi0Ce_Z5w[/youtube]
    Hatred since day i witness karl bear hug/moving screen on clyde to leave John for the wide open 3.

19. jeffvangundy

jeffvangundy Member

If We Win this game..we'd get so much media attention! Yao Gotta step up and find ways to get involved when they front!

20. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

i hate the jazz with a passion but really theres no need to get into a war of words with them....

because they have 0 rings and this eats them alive, let em fuss bc no matter who they have they will NEVER win a championship, theyve already begun to decline, their stockton malone version 2 has rendered the same pathetic outcome as the first go round, the utah jazz are a joke incapable of winning anything

let them flaunt their head to head playoff victories over us because they lead nowhere, where our head to head victories led to championships

in the end patience and tolerance should win against the pure hatred of the inadequate team in utah and their fanbase i mean...

if a mentally disabled child used the restroom on himself would you really be mad at him?, its the same situation with jazzfans

bless their hearts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.