1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 10/29/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 29, 2014.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Perfect trap game, I'm scared.

2. JazzLakerHater

Both Harden and Howard didn't have to log any big minutes last night so that will be huge. I'm not worried, Rockets take this 101-90.

3. solid

solid Contributing Member

The Rockets are going to clobber this team. I don't think they match up well against us. Back to back is a challenge, but Howard hardly broke a sweat last night. When Costos starts hitting the threes, it is going to get interesting. He is close. Jones is going to have another big game.

4. danielcp0303

danielcp0303 Member

Could someone who already has ballstreams help me out? I just joined and I was wondering if there is a way to watch it on my VLC player or something, instead of watching it through my browser.

5. Salvy

Salvy Member

I like to see other fan's opinions when playing the Rockets and the Utah Jazz fans really think they are better than us... What triggered this mentality that The Rockets are weak this season? I don't get it..... Am I missing something? To me this Rockets team seems to be the most polished and talented squad we have had in years.... Sure there are weaknesses but the strengths are freaking crazy....

6. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

What do you mean what triggered the responses? Haven't you heard, the rockets lost 3 MAJOR players who somehow carried us last season and of course haven't added any talent or replaced any players we lost and of course please don't forget Harden hasn't played defense in 3 seasons and Dwight doesn't know how to shoot free-throws or post up and of course... it can continue.

/sarcasm

... this post is sarcasm btw

7. Turpis

Turpis Member

Hey buddy, just open the game you want to watch, in the down right corner of the screen you have a "Direct link" which you can paste in VLC player.

[​IMG]

8. afk

afk Member

Second blowout of the season.

9. Salvy

Salvy Member

LMAO and everything you mentioned above is the same thing I hear from everyone and it makes no sense.... You hit it right on the spot except that you are being sarcastic and they serious.....

Some Jazz fans honestly think that Trey Burke will drop 40 if Harden is guarding him... Where does a thought like that even begin?

On another note, I really love Ariza and Terry on this team.... Gosh, these guys are clutch and were born for primetime... Not having Lin at PG in my opinions is an upgraded at that position for us.....

10. danielcp0303

danielcp0303 Member

ahhh ok. Thanks!

11. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

wil be interesting to see how the rotation works itself out early on... Will Jet continue to get so many minutes?

12. jonasXV

jonasXV Member

I was in that game. Parsons had a big game. Outplayed Hayward. Kanter was good for the Jazz if I remember correctly. I quit my job so I don't get court-side tickets anymore :(

13. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

In all honesty, most fans (even our own fans) have been fed information from the multiple sources (read: the media) who has an agenda.

Last night's narrative wasn't - the Rockets are really playing well, but that the Lakers and let me quote Charles Barkley himself, "Had no weapons." Holding to that pattern of continuing saying our opponents are not contenders really makes it seem that our Rockets cannot compete.

14. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

15. zman-1

zman-1 New Member

Ball Streams Invite

Anyone have any Ball streams invites that they could send me?

16. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

better get a tent cuz youre gonna be waiting a while

17. solid

solid Contributing Member

Know something we don't ? Was he a horrible three point shooter in Europe? He really nails them in practice.

18. CCorn

CCorn Member

Last year I would say this is a trap game, because our awful wing defense would allow Hayward to put up 30.

This year I feel confident he will finish with about 16 points 5/15 shooting.

Rockets 101 j*zz 87

19. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

F the J!zz

Hope we close this out by 3 quarters too!

1 person likes this.
  20. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Seemingly, most of the rest of the world only sees us losing Asik, Parsons & Lin vs getting Terry (used up and old) & Ariza. In others words, we got way worse than last year. And last years team got eliminated in the first round. So using this myopic view of things, I dont find it too surprising some dont think we make the playoffs, and others feel they are better than us now.