1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Hornets 4/19/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 19, 2012.

1. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

I will watch em all. Lose or win. Hey, I actually appreciate seeing the players in matchups, it's how you measure a players value. Which is what we are down too.

GO Rockets !

2. sgl_carlos

sgl_carlos Member

GO ROCKETS!!!!!

3. latebloomer19

latebloomer19 Member

this :p

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Rest Clee, play Kmart.....showcase his health.

DD

5. Third eye

Third eye Member

Rockets win....wow I don't remember the bbs ever being this down and out! CHILL OUT! It isn't PP's fault and def isn't mchale's fault that he wayyyyy over exceeded expectations of what he could actually do. Sorry guys but we were lucky to even have a shot even with some crucial losses.

6. dreamshake97

dreamshake97 Member

we're done… we have to win our 4 remaining games just to be the 8 seed.. no thanks.. Utah won't lose their last 3 games or even go 1-2.. so only way is to win our last 4 to even have a shot.. we can't catch denver at 7.. why would ANYONE here wanna be a 8 seed??? so dumb… we blew our shot.. choked, whatever u wanna call it.. just take our chances in the lottery.. we have a better shot at moving into the top 10 of the draft than we do at winning 2 games in the playoffs..

7. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Funny how McHale played Dragic 40 minutes tonight and said Lowry cannot play more because of conditioning. Guess what, moron, you have a veteran PG signed so use him!! Watch and see the guys playing tired tonight and him still not using what he has on the bench. He's starting to be like Adelman who was also reluctant to use Mutombo or other players who could've contributed.

8. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

I was wondering that myself all night. McHale refuses to play any other players off the bench except PPatt, Bud and Lowry. Sounds just like Adelman. McHale needs to understand that we are on a back to back and we need to rest our starters. Nobody should have played 40 minutes last night.

9. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Landry goes off for 30. Rockets win by 2
    30-32 Rockets!

10. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

I do not want to blame the officials, but if this game is called anything like last nights game in Dallas. I am going to go on strike against the NBA. The officiating this year has been horrendous. It is so hard to watch this circus of the NBA management.

11. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Hoping for a loss now. So you know what that means. We win.

12. dsid411

dsid411 Member

[​IMG]

13. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

It's simple. Win tonight... while Phoenix loses to the Clippers and tie the Jazz for the eighth spot.

Then on Sat.... Have Phoenix loses to Denver (good possibility) and hope Utah loses to Orlando (might happen but idk)... while we beat GSW.

Result would be us in the eighth spot. Then we would have to win out to ensure playoffs. All this would have been avoidable if we could close out games and a couple W's this week...

14. dreamshake97

dreamshake97 Member

why would u want the 8 seed?? to watch us get blasted by OKC in the first round??

at least if we make the lottery we have some sort of shot to move up in the draft.. we make the playoffs we are looking at #16 no matter what..

15. onreego

onreego Member

Blow out win, Rockets regain False hopes, McHale unleashes MarcusMorris Rex. I hate loving this team.

16. amaru

amaru Member

We lose again!

17. cod

cod Member

To battle test all the young players with playoff experience. There's not much difference between the 14th and 16th pick anyway.

If the Rockets want a higher pick it means dealing Lowry.

18. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

It has been a bad year. Almost like the lockout affected the conditioning of the refs more than the players on the whole.

19. OremLK

OremLK Member

I figure we stomp the Hornets twice and beat Golden Tank. The playoffs will rest on the Miami game

20. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

My daughter yesterday, just after 8 hours of surgery...

[​IMG]

Playoffs are a must!

Go Rockets!!!