1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Hornets 1/25/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Sports2012

Sports2012 Member

I have been calling for team defense on PNRs for so long that I am so glad to see it done for the first time. Hope the team continue to develop their defense based on this initial success.

Thank you torocan for such a detailed description of how our players did it tonight.

2. Penetrate&Creat

Does anyone have a clip of Asik going coast to coast?

I never laughed so hard while watching a game before, and I gotta see it again:grin:

3. WorldPeace

WorldPeace New Member

Please open up your mind.

People are different, please respect the difference. I am a LOF. I re-start to watch NBA games because of him. I always said I like him as a person, who carry on many good values which are not too popular nowadays, more than a bball player since I don't know too much about bball. He is not the best player now, why you want bball fans honor him as you are? Bball fans care the current game performance, not too much about what happened in the past or in the future - for most of them. Even the best player doesn't get every bball fans's love. Even God can't get everyone's love. So, keep you love and loyality to JLin and please do't try to persuade other people to think like you. What you are doing really make LOFs look bad, I am sure this is not your intention. So, respect the culture of this forum and stay out of trouble for the sake of Lin. My English is not good, hope you can understand what I am trying to say. Take care and be happy!

1 person likes this.