1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Heat 11/23/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 22, 2007.

1. GrapeJuices

GrapeJuices Contributing Member

How can you hate lutehr more than alston, at least luther has a higher shot %, doesn't miss open shots 99% of the times, doesn't make bone headed plays, and tries to hustle on defense. Sure he can be a liability, but i'd rather see luther on the floor than alston any day.

2. YallMean

YallMean Member

Point guard. Adelman needs seriously think about it.

3. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Adelmans loyalty to rafer is starting to stupid. i remember RA saying he'll stick to he's rotation till it started to look rocky. well rick, it's beyond rocky now. were heading into a damn sandstorm thanks to Tracy's soft ass play. McGrady dissapears in the crunch like nooneelse. yao who's rebounding and general play is weak. rafer who sux 24-7.

Time to callout tracy as the best player on this team to start playing like it. he is making 20 million dollars. he is not earning he's salary. Adelman will need to publicly call tracy out. like wade did to shaq and shaq responded by punking yao silly. Then again Tracy would start crying if adelman started calling himout.

This team is not gonna win a ring as McGrady as it's best player. Talent is there, but the mentality and the heart isnt. i'm sick of defending this guy. he has dissapointed us way to much. i say trade he's overrpaid ass.

4. agpal77

agpal77 Rookie

Yup. Mcgrady aint nothing close to kobe. They may get paid the same but kobe's heart in tenfold more than mcgradys. mcgradys desire or lack thereoff is starting to be more and more evident. Mcgrady is one of the most talented players out there but without heart and desire, it doesn't matter.

5. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Some pre-game photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. pryuen

7. pryuen

8. pryuen

9. sphynx

sphynx Member

Serieously, if I was Yao, I would talk with the owner and the manager: either me out or the coach out, there is no the 3rd option

Forget it,if he does,that will not be YAO!

10. StevieCrossover

Tired of checking the score stats and seeing rafer only making one shot. I can't stop complaining about this guy.

11. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

what loyalty to rafer? the guy barely played in the 2nd half

12. dadesokan

dadesokan Contributing Member

please bring back JVG! He was built for this team. Yao feels so comfortable with him. MAC said this was the best coach he ever played for. With the additions we have now, this should be a much better team. Bonzi would have bolted, but again that would have been good. He is overated and inconsisted.

Francis may still have come cause he wanted to be in houston. I JVG's offense Francis would have thrived because he would not have had to run up and down like RA wants, so we could have had another guy attacking the basket.

Overall TMAC is not the man who brings us a championship. HE IS WAY TOO PASSIVE and Like DIRK very little heart. DIRK Still has very little heart but, he does not need to, They have Howard and Harris playing alstar level ball now.

TRADE TMAC FOR KOBE! Please do it while you can LES.

13. lewwood

lewwood Member

I never knew too much about RA coaching style before he came here besides the fact that he ran a modified princeton offense. When I found out he was only using a 9 man rotation I could not believe it with the team we have.

Now he is sooo stubborn he will not switch out of the rotation he made after only being the coach of the rockets for a few preseason games!!!! What the hell is his problem.

I know this will never happen but FIRE him now before we waste another season being underachievers!!! Also if it were up to me I would have walked out on the floor and told Rafer to get out and never come back after he air balled that second three point attempt righ after he bricked the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Rafer I defended you all season but you SUCK!!!!!

I have a coach for our team......................................STAN VANGUNDY

14. lewwood

lewwood Member

Another problem we are going to have now with RA as our coach is that he does not have any heart or intensity. Those are two things JVG brought to our team, and they are two things we really need because on the court we have no leader at all, Yao and Tmac could not lead a team out of a wet paper bag.

Our team this year is not looking good unless we make some sort of change. If we even make the playoffs we will definitely not be going anywhere.

We really need to play steve because that is something he can at least bring. Even if skill wise he is not any better than our other PGs (which is doubtful because they are the worst in the league) he will bring TOUGHNESS.

15. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

Was this brought up? We should have played Kirk against Wade. He was very effective before. He is the only guy on the team with the right size and athleticism to slow down Wade.

16. ferrarif1286

ferrarif1286 Member

big diseal can still handle Yao. Dwade is just dwade, getting his revenge on battier

17. kwng

kwng Member

Is there any post games press conference on this game? I want hear straight
    from Adelman himself on the reasons again and tries to understand what is he thinking about.

18. Rocket 914

Rocket 914 Member

Shaq handling Dwight Howard quite well today... I think Yao's defense is often criticized but the guys who does well against him like Boozer also does as well vs top defenders (Duncan)...

The mistake by the Rockets was they didnt try to get Shaq in foul trouble or tired playing defense - maybe they've underestimated his impact

19. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

this guy with his idiotic posts again. he just said bring JVG b/c tmac said he was the best coach he ever played for. and then goes on about trading tmac. dude probably has the pea-sized brain like bonzi.

20. lost_elephant

lost_elephant Contributing Member

[​IMG]