1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Heat 11/12/2006

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 11, 2006.

1. newera

newera Member

Hopefully yes.

If not much help from refs for heat, for sure, Rox wins!

2. newera

newera Member

I don't think Yao will dominate this one. Looks like he is still a little bit scared by Shaq,

3. bluepart

bluepart Member

Hopefully T-MAC can step up at this game. Yao usually has tough time on the road, as he's more prone to have foul trouble away from home court. T-MAC usually play better on the road. This is a puzzle even JVG couldn't figure out last year.

4. rice

rice Contributing Member

and what makes you say that?
    did i miss something? pls enlighten.

5. fuzzy88

fuzzy88 Member

These are truly amazing cartoons. The Chinese blogger bunch is very creative! Thanks so much for sharing!!

6. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

In following what many others have done, I decided to let computer statistics decide who will win tonights game. I busted out NBA Hangtime and pitted the Rockets against the Heat (in Miami of course). Hakeem started out great hitting four three's in a row, and Clyde picked up 6 offensive rebounds in roughly the first minute. Things continued to go my way when Elie caught fire at the beginning of the second half holding the heat to 2 points in the third quarter (scored only off of my goal tend). Elie finished out with 34 points on 68% three point shooting with Hakeem coming in at a solid 28. Although both players endured plenty of injuries, Rockets win 62-48.

7. Swack

Swack Member

Interesting matchup.

We have 2 teams with arguably the best 2 player combos in the NBA. Yao/T-Mac for the Rockets and Wade/Shaq for the Heat. Yao and Wade are entering their career primes, while Shaq and T-Mac (physically at least) are at the other end of theirs. Also, both teams have a pretty decent supporting cast..should be a fun game to watch ;)

8. longrangesniper

Is this game on PPlive or PPStream?

9. Painting_Shade

Painting_Shade Contributing Member

LOLOL

wonderful. hakeem will own alonzo.

10. darkblue

darkblue Member

According to MyP2P.eu, this game will be on ESPN and SIPTV. Maybe you can try Sopcast, PPmate and TVU. Link here: http://myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

11. Manun

Manun Member

Rockets win 4 the 4.

Alot of fun matchups:
    Yao vs Shaq
    Chuck vs Haslem
    T-mac vs Wade (on offense, on defense A.walk)
    Battier vs Wade ( defense, on offense a.walk)
    Alston vs Payton

I predict that battier will only lose to wade and chuck almost tying with haslem. Which gives us the win.

12. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

Rockets win 101-95. Yao gets 30/12/4 and T-Mac will light it up tonite. Yao + T-Mac with 40 shot attempts, 50+ pts equal Rox win!

13. DynastySS

DynastySS Member

I hope Yao dominates. He did not play allll that hot against Shaq last match up in pre season, but I hope he obliterates him tonight.

GO ROCKETS.

14. Htown57

Htown57 Member

those cartoons might be the best thing ever...i particularly like the fire breathing yao and the terrified buck...not that i know what anyone is saying in any of them...

I think we win, but not big--91-89. yao will treat this as a "Statement game" and set out to dominate a slightly-wounded shaq and a kidneyless Zo. wade might be problematic, but battier should slow him down. neither of these teams has really hit its stride yet, so i expect this game to be ugly, with turnovers all around.

15. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Well, if Yao Ming can repeat a 14 points/13 rebounds/3 block shots performance, while containing Shaq to another 9 points/5 rebounds/0 blocks performance just like that preseason game, and every other Rockets rise to the occasion (5 other Rockets in double digit scores in that preseason game), and the Rockets win this game, then I really won't mind.

16. ruhroh

ruhroh Member

lets go yao and hopefully tmac! move up to 5-2

17. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

It will be on ppstream.....relaying the live broadcast from Weilai Sports in Taiwan.

http://club.ppstream.com/topic/18/207842/1.html

Strangely CCTV5 and Shanghai Sports do not have this game live broadcasted.........

18. lastopsuburb

lastopsuburb Member

It feels like everytime we get on national television, we don't do all that well...

And PLEASE

Snyder break Wade's ankle this time...

19. Aemon

Aemon Contributing Member

Yao has a Monster game and proves he's the best center in the game. How the rest of the team plays is the x-factor in winnning or losing

20. longrangesniper

Thanks for the info pryuen