1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Hawks 3/3/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Dmo has been back to version 1.0 Dmo.

Pathetic defense and rebounding.

2. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

they can suck my mofo d*ck, Dmo didnt foul milsap on that reb, and Josh didnt charge, Milsap was clearly moving

3. solodolo

solodolo Member

Smh :mad:

4. hakeemthagreat

The refs definitely tipped the scale. They were allowed to play WAY to physical. That charge call was ridiculous

5. rockets88MT

rockets88MT Member

****ing pathetic from the refs. Bull****

6. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

good job, good effort

7. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

We get jobbed twice by the Hawks and the "refs", I don't have any respect for the bum ass Hawks.

8. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

Rockets went away from what had been working so well all game. People will see the final score and not realize how dominating Houston was for most of the game.

I think this loss just underlined how valuable Harden is to the Rockets

9. Juxtaposed Jolt

I see how

you average 14 posts a year

with this gem.

10. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

Didn't watch the game, but Bennett Salvatore needs to piss off and retire already.

11. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

This was a very encouraging game people. What were we missing in the 4th quarter? Our closer, that's what.

James Harden should return to the line-up tomorrow with a newfound respect for his teammates who are actually able to hold up their end of the bargain, so long as he puts the weight of the game on his shoulders in the closing minutes.

There's a reason we're 13-2 in games decided by 5pts or less. We have the best finisher in the NBA.

12. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

The Harden the rockets probably win this one. Harden has been clutch all year.

The team doesn't execute very well under pressure anyway. But without Harden there was no chance. They had no idea what they were running the entire 4th quarter.

13. bro2044

bro2044 Member

This turned from a game where I thought we'd be blown out, to a game where I was so SO proud of our guys for fighting hard and beating down a team like ATL....to completely being robbed.

I'm sorry, its the truth. Sure, once it got REALLY bad (4pt lead and down) we lost some composure and started shooting a lot of dumb threes.... but what can you do???

SERIOUSLY, what can you do when you've attacked and attacked and attacked relentlessly and can't get any fouls at all? And every out of bounds? ATL ball. Every whistle? ATL.

We got the charge. DMO got that call and I thought "wow, thats something"

even my wife who barely watches was wondering wtf was going on and why ATL kept getting every whistle and FT while Houston consistently didn't.

Wtvr. This game has soured so bad that just, f'ing wtvr. We deserved this and outplayed them on their home floor for what...40min? and then suddenly it just all turned around because HOUSTON changed?

Nope. What an awful, awful irresponsible showing. I love our guys and although they faltered at the end, I truly believe this wasn't on them. With Harden we would've won by 20+, and I'm just so angry that it ended this way.

I told my wife when we went up 15... "I hate this part, because I just know that without Harden it'll be close in the end I'm sure."

Little did I know that 4min later it would be a 1 shot game.

Unbelievable. This sht makes me want to quit watching the NBA. Not quit the Rockets, but just quit viewing the inconsistent nature that is NBA reffereeing.

14. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

No worries Jazz are beating the Griz in the 4th

15. solodolo11

solodolo11 Member

Even though we didn't win, I believe it still sends a message. We took the top seed in the east (2nd best team in the NBA) down to the wire without both of our superstars. If I'm the rest of the NBA and the media, I'm scared by the rockets potential.

NBA, you've been warned.

16. rocketmc

rocketmc Member

30 assists and we lost. NBA Refs suck

17. feihung316

feihung316 Member

wish they didn't get my hopes up, wasn't gonna be upset over a loss tonight with harden out but now i am pissed off as hell

18. frontline94

frontline94 Member

do you just completely ignore what other people write about your vitriol? esp the fact that we're 13-2 in close games? get off this site

19. hooroo

hooroo Member

DMo is SoftMo.

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Refs were bad in the 4th. Well I guess some of you are happy. This must be the best possible scenario. Rockets play well all the way to the end but lose in the end because there was no closer in MVP Harden.

Really would have loved to get the win. Rockets played so well only to falter in the end.