1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 2/13/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Windchime

Windchime Member

^ This!

2. Arthurprescott2

Another 10:30 NBATV game... UGH... back to streams and little sleep.

3. hltiki

hltiki Member

Since Harden is out and Lin would presumably be more involved in the offense, the commentators will probably be talking about Lin more.

Everytime the commentators say he can't go left, then that means a shot of <insert liquor>, whiskey for me.

4. Sesshoumara

Sesshoumara Member

You will be drunk before the half-time show XD

5. CarolNYC

CarolNYC Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Harden attending daily meeting, still called 'game-time decision.' Getting treatment. Seems unlikely he'll play vs. Clips, but he wants to.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/301793875801022464">February 13, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>s/o to Kimbo Slice (@<a href="https://twitter.com/jharden13">jharden13</a>) for making a guest appearance at our teams film session this morning!! <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23rednation">#rednation</a> <a href="http://t.co/Iyo5hFDx" title="http://twitter.com/JLin7/status/301791728648736768/photo/1">twitter.com/JLin7/status/3…</a></p>&mdash; Jeremy Lin (@JLin7) <a href="https://twitter.com/JLin7/status/301791728648736768">February 13, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    hehe

Poor James, though. He really wants to play in this one....We'll see. Maybe he'll be able to go yet.

6. rinklob

rinklob Member

We know Lin can't do anything on back-to-backs, and this is against all-NBA 1st defense CP3 and hyper-athletic defender Bledsoe. I very very much doubt we're going to see Spurs game redux.

7. SirKen

SirKen Member

Even though it's a b2b, I think Lin will be fine on defense since he kind of took it easy last night.

We could win if:

1. We can stop Crawford from going off.
    2. PPat and Morris perform well in pick defense.

Would have been better if we had Greg Smith in the rotation in case of a foul trouble.

8. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Vegas expecting the blowout. Rockets are now 10.5 point underdogs. Over/under 208.

9. holly1985

holly1985 Member

Harden my man, you're so hot. :)

10. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

to me this is a much better time.... its 4.30 AM here and I have no problem getting up early... much easier than stayin awake up to 2 AM as most of the rockets game were in 2am for me...:grin:

11. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

It's going to be worse, unfortunately. It happens play to play; substitution to substitution.

If that bothers you avoid the game thread. Because you're right. This game (barring injury) isn't going to change or prove anything about any player.

12. Samo

Samo Member

I know, I know, nothing can stop the debate. That's what fans do. Just hope getting the words out early and we can see less of it later;) Wish we all enjoy the game.

13. nickg

nickg Member

Loss with no harden. Crawford is going to kill us. Beverly is probably going to get close to 30 minutes tonight ( about the same as Lin ) so some of you will be happy. Calling a big game for parsons offensively.

14. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

This. :mad:

15. hkomives

hkomives Member

With ASG coming up, Lin should go 48 minutes.

He should also play point guard, let others hand him the ball and stand in corner.

16. Jedster

Jedster Member

You've just made this game more exciting to watch for me!

17. Jedster

Jedster Member

If it happens, McHale will be: "I did say that Lin is a young PG who will be inconsistent. This happened to be one of those better moments. We'll see next game. And also, Harden was able to walk to sit on the bench with the guys on his own without clutches or limping. I know he was in a lot of pain. That shows true grit and heart."

:grin:
    Just a joke guys.

18. Calmwater

Calmwater Member

So who will start instaed of Harden??

If i have to gues, Delfino!

19. nappdog

nappdog Contributing Member

I have feeling Harden's going to tough it out but with or without him it's a loss.

20. peter2012

peter2012 Member

I have sports package, I can watch all rockets games except the game on NBATV. Too bad, I have to watch stream again and sleep late another night.:(