1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 11/4/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 3, 2013.

1. skypower

skypower Member

McHail outcoached

The book on CP3 is to play off him and go under the screen. If he kills you on 3’s so be it. He wants you to be aggressive. They should have put Chandler on him laying way off, Lin on the duke loser, and Harden on Dudley.

Instead we pressured the best ball handler in the NBA. His weakness is shooting not passing and dribbling under pressure. We are not going to make him panic and turn the ball over. That’s stupid. McFail’s defensive game plan was horrible.

2. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I wonder how much extra do they get paid to fix these games.

3. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

floyd mayweather was there...he had his bet on the clippers..this was fixed...and it also felt like james was fixing this game. maybe he had in on that mayweather bet..idk

4. tefunk

tefunk Member

5. tefunk

tefunk Member

6. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Good one, and people were blaming Lin for that.
    Wasn't Chandler better two years ago when he was trying to make the league? Then last year he got comfortable and this year he thinks he's a star. But on the other hand, he thinks we could be the best defense in the L, hope he puts his money where his mouth is.
    +1
    The Harden way has its downside tho, truly.
    We do gain alot with D and rebounding. It's up to the coaching staff to devise strategies that could maximize the offensive capabilities of TT, it has yet to happen but hopefully will soon.
    That might be it, hope it isn't the drunk thing.

7. cyclorider

cyclorider Member

Thank you for posting. Paul gets away with murder.

Send those to the league office, but they're probably in on the fix.

8. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

He's not just a flopper...he's really a dirty player.

9. JAD2456

JAD2456 Member

10. ColdspringX

ColdspringX Member

Exactly what I was thinking

11. Warheart

Warheart Member

So when I was at this game my friend tried to get Dwight's and hardens autograph on his basketball after the game going through the tunnels and someone bumped my friend causing the ball to fall and it hit dwight on the shoulder. Security thought he threw it at dwight so he got detained and I guess the nba and dwight tried to press charges for battery. Looking back the tapes lapd said there wasn't enough evidence to put my friend in jail and was let go. I guess it didn't help that my friend was also wearing a Kobe jersey to the game smh

12. grauser01

grauser01 Member

Obviously 2 fouls from Lin.

First he fouled CP with his chin. Then he fouled CP with his back.