1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Cavaliers 2/3/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Holly **** am dead:D:D:D:D:D:D

Deuce, ramotadab, RasaqBoi and 2 others like this.
  2. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

I know it's little off-topic but IT has to be the undisputed number 1 cancer player in the NBA, I mean the dude just literally destroyed the entire team's chemiatry on his own, some one give that dude a medal

3. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Not cancer. Just a liability, hurt, and washed so it seems. Not his fault. Some people just aren’t the same after major injury.

ramotadab likes this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

HIstoric beating.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  5. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

I agree, but that locker room incident or his statement after the spurs and questioning the legitimacy of love's injury was totally uncalled for, the guy missed more than 20 games in the season and he is calling out player that has been with the organization way more than him was not only irrational but also unethical.

6. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Neapolian complex. Lmfao.

ryano2009 likes this.
  7. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

8. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

Need some of this in higher res lol

9. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Rockets back in the top 10 for defensive efficiency at number 8

10. OTMax

OTMax Member

I knew this game wouldn't be very hard, but damn, that was embarrassing by the Cavs. It could've been a 40-50 point loss easily with the effort they put in. Glad Mark Jackson and JVG called out the media on absolving Lebron James of any blame. Steven A's tweet, the blow it up story and probably post game Lebron still gets away with his pathetic effort. You best believe if Harden did that, he would be destroyed, absolutely annihilated.

Love that team photo on the plane, just an awesome team and like CP3 said, we can still get better!! Crazy to think we can even without any trades. I really hope we keep this team together and just look for buyout candidates and do not give up a rotation player. As much as Ryno has sucked, maybe this gets his confidence back up.

My take of this game:

- We took care of business on both ends, kept the pressure on, did not let up on defense and just kept exposing their defense. We did go through some lulls, Harden in particular was just looking to shoot himself into the game, but he still created and this is why we have CP3.

- CP3 is a genius with the ball, my God, his handles are easily the best in the league. Street ballers have nothing on this guy. Those threes he took too, oh my. Funny how the media now claim they knew CP3 is a great 3pt shooter when at the time of the trade they doubted it would work with him shooting threes.

- Green's blocks and energy in the first quarter was contagious. That one on Lebron was just awesome, he just took his soul with that one.

- Ryno was very good, worked hard on both defense and offense, had another surprising dunk, drove to the basket and hit his threes. Still too much hesitation to my liking. He rebounded very well, at least tried hard at it.

- Mbah worked very hard, just took care of business on defense and offense as well. Mbah's movement, cuts, fast breaks by himself and that one pass to Harden who was looking to shake lose that lead to the hockey assist as Harden threw the lob for Capela. We need more of that. Guys who can throw that pass to Harden cutting. Nene and Capela have done it too.

- Tucker was on point from three, worked hard, set the tone defensively and on the boards along with Ryno. I liked how on some bad rotations Tucker did not go crazy like usual, but just talked. Harden and him also had a good exchange, not the usual Harden yelling and throwing a fit. Good stuff!

- Harden was not sharp on his threes, just settled for some bad ones and I think sometimes when CP3 or someone else has it going, Harden relaxes which is human nature. He still drove hard and assisted so was fine.

- Nene and Capela were solid, not really needed this game to be scoring threats but some good passes when in the lane and dunks.

11. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Cp3 & harden with 11 & 9 assists

that's what you want your 2 elite playmakers to do

not run around screens off ball

6 guys in double digits 7 if nene made his FTs

12. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Ok who sent positive vibes to Ryan today!? He looked like Larry bird.

13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

he shows up in BIG games
    he torched Warriors Spurs and Cavs...good job good effort!

14. dfbreyes

dfbreyes Member

Rockets signed a new guard? Markel Brown? Whose roster spot did he replace?

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

best offense of all times!

16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

PRICELESS

ramotadab and bilaal14 like this.
  17. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

THAT LEADERSHIP BABY!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Mazulis and amaru like this.
  18. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Gerald Green has finally turned the corner... he has matured so much!

Mazulis, hakeem94 and amaru like this.
  19. valorita

valorita Member

They should have inserted Lebron's face in Ryno's body.

Mazulis and hakeem94 like this.
  20. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

its on the refs, we did our best