1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Cavaliers 2/19/2008

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 18, 2008.

1. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

[​IMG]

Don't Worry Kid, I'll help you find your parents.

2. Rocketman03

Rocketman03 Member

LMFAO!!

3. oneonepyopyo

oneonepyopyo Member

[​IMG]

we really need to caption this one

el_locoteee did a good one. LOL

MINE will be 'dont get taller than me, dude, i have trouble with breathing'

4. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

I was worried at first about the fact that we play back to back games wed and thursday, but so does new orleans (the team we play on thurs). It's imperative that we get rest in the Miami game; that will be the key, I think, since New orleans is going against dallas wednesday, then us thursday. It shouldn't be that hard to blow them out. we have yao, lol. as long as we shoot at least 44 percent, it's a blowout! i hope, because we really need it!

5. oneonepyopyo

oneonepyopyo Member

FIXED :p

BTW, NO's back-to-back play is Friday and Saterday at San Antonio

6. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Lol. That was just my eyes seeing what they wanted to see. My bad, lol. Crap. Well, if we win, it will be even better. Thanks for the corrections.

7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

#11- "Want to get high?"

#0 (unsuspecting kid) - "What you mean?"

[​IMG]

8. kwng

kwng Member

Great win and when Rafer knocks down his shots, we usually wins. Kudos for his improvement in shooting and we need that. I somehow sensed Hayes is in trouble now coz Novak has leaped frog him in rotation. Is Hayes injured or feeling not well??

9. mms

mms Member

Hayes is almost done. He has no business on O and his last assignment was to stop Artest but he failed.

10. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Poster of the day:

el_locoteee

Great stuff man. Laughing my socks off.

11. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Another game, another win...Gotta love it...

12. Jerry36

Jerry36 Member

Everything looks fine and dandy right now until a contender shows up and sets the record straight. I do recall in 2005 when the rockets won eight in row a good team showed and they lost. Calm your emotions and really think it through. I hope you're not catching tinman plague.

13. BigPun662

BigPun662 Member

hopefully rafer keeps attacking the rim like tony p because it will put pressure on opposing defenses who try to double yao and tmac all the time. my concern is his playing time because at this rate, he'll be worn out come playoff time. is mike james that bad that he cant give rafer 5-6 mins rest in the 2nd half of games?

14. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

For the offense vs. defense nonesense that has been going around here lately, I think its pretty obvious that balance scoring and defense wins games. Individual talent can be nuetralized by a number of things and a hot shooting night will trump good defense. I love the balance scoring and the ability we have to bounce back from a crappy Yao and Tracy night. I'm starting to really like this particular mixture of players.

15. gogorocketsgogo

Trade them all. Let's rebuild around Adleman..........

16. CM713

CM713 Member

17. aaaccchhhooo

aaaccchhhooo Member

he's old BUT he was really good in sacramento for Adelman..maybe that's why the rockets wants him