1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Bulls 12/4/2010

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

boozer has messed up their chemistry a little bit so hopefully we can take this game.

2. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

D Rose destroys us............

There front court > Rockets

We need to hit 50% of our 3's to win.

3. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

The good guys are playing with a lot of confidence. Team chemistry is greatly improved. We should win. Otherwise, " can't win them all".

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Last game:

Miller had 21, hopefully he can put up 15+

Kmart had a bad shooting night

Bud didnt play

Lee was a non-factor

Hill had 5 rebs in only 5 mins

And scola had 27, but only 5 rebs.

I'd hope Kmart can have a better shooting game, so Scola can sit more and hill can see more mins for def and rebounding. Our starters played too many minutes last game and that shouldnt be the case this time around.

Gotta put Drose on his ass more this game. He shot 13 of 20.

5. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

I think JVG is right, the Bulls not having a scoring two really hurts them.
    Noah and Boozer inside is a good combo, does what the other doesn't do as well. Rose, well obvious, but need another guard who can score.

Anyway, four point game (either way) going into the fourth quarter.
    Rockets pull it out, somehow, by seven.

6. yao2kmart

yao2kmart Member

Let's not make back 2 back excuses as the bulls just lost against the celtics last night, that being said, I expect another big game from lowry sinse rose won the first matchup meeting vs each other.Rockets wins as the dude from very above described that we don't lose to teams we lost to in our 1st matchups, Rockets win easily!

7. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Can we call up PPat already, I'm tired of watching Hill on offense.

8. yao2kmart

yao2kmart Member

Let's not make back 2 back excuses as the bulls just lost against the celtics last night, that being said, I expect another big game from lowry sinse rose won the first matchup meeting vs each other.Rockets wins as the dude from very above described that we don't lose to teams we lost to in our 1st matchups, Rockets win easily!

9. solid

solid Contributing Member

"Afterthought from the West!!!!!" Now, they have ticked us off. They are going down. :mad:

We can talk down the team, but nobody else can!

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree, but this team is atrocious on the 2nd game of back to backs.

11. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

I'll be at the game tonight; will post pictures/observations in the other thread I started.

12. RX2012

RX2012 Member

youre right 4 solid quarters of b-ball is the goal, but it's alot better to make sure that the 1st quarter is taken care of in this type of game..most nba games have 2-2 splits when it comes to who wins each quarter, so we can't expect to outscore them every quarter.

13. Houston_Rockets

We need this Win badly.

If we win tonight, we are targeting a 18-14 record by the end of December, that will keep us in contention for playoffs, making our players more valuable then they are right now (easier for Morey to work his magic)...

Some will say that tanking is better, I think that making the playoffs should be the target.

I always had the opinion that we would strougle at the beginning, and start balling after the mid-season, the question was can we keep ourselvs close in the beginning???

Until today we played horribly bad or scary good (offensively), but I think we have a chance of making the playoffs, and our big opponents will be Pho, and NO (will start to losing), but one thing is certain, the West is weaker, and I am specially talking about Pho and Portland....

But as opposed to yesterdays game, we need to play D, because Chicago will

Let´s GO ROX

PeAcE

14. albuster

albuster Member

I think it is more about the 4th quarter. The losses illustrated that decisively and without a shred of doubt.

15. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

Every big smart point guard is assasin for Rockets. Rose, Deron, Chauncey, J-wall, even freak without a brain and control of the game (also known as russell westbrook) gave OKC a lot of fire.

This is time for Courtney Lee

It's all about D and 2 chance points. we'll struggle from 3 point range cause we gave up everything we have last night, so if we can handle Rose (Courtney) - we can win. No? Loss number....

16. thejav

thejav Member

Have lee on rose especially in the 4th

17. anchel

anchel Member

Martin had a hard time against their defense in Houston. Let's see how he responds today. Very tough game. Expecting better colective D against Rose.

18. TexAg713

TexAg713 Member

we need to keep their best players off the court as much as possible. draw fouls on rose and noah.

19. Artie_Fufkin

Artie_Fufkin Member

Rebounding is the big key to this game. Rockets squeak by in a close one, 97-95. (Ish Smith has a HUGE game.)

20. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

hope we can get a 3 game winning game streak going

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.