1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Bobcats 12/8/2006

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 7, 2006.

1. elenp

elenp Member

I don't understand why some of you are complaining.
    Come on It's a win and a historic one for the Rockets!

I think the team doesn't give 100% of the energy because we have a game the next day. :)

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Wow....what an asswhooping. I tuned in at the 3rd quarter. :eek:

3. hangxy

hangxy Member

No post game analysis ? :D

4. daoshi

daoshi Contributing Member

This is perfect, the Rockets got the W, and they had their stars rested for tomorrow. Now, there should be no excuse for tomorrow's game. :cool:

5. rocketmingles

rocketmingles Contributing Member

after my dinner, i turned on my TV for a regular rox game
    but man it is boring, we were up by 30 already
    great win, but i din't even see Yao play
    well, guess i need to watch the replay on NBA broadband

6. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Well, most of our starters except Battier got good rest, so I think they'll do better on this back to back game. I think the main reason why we still lost against Minny after owning Golden State was because only T-mac and Yao were well rested for that game, but our other 3 weren't.. and unfortunately, YaoMac played horrendously, and our other 3 starters were tired, so it was a horrible game to watch and made people b**** a lot.

7. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

Yao, I'm disappointed in you. 6 boards? Deke for 10 boards? Man, you totally screwed up my Pick One challenge...........still, dominating win by the Rockets over the bobcats :D The win is most important........

8. rocketgo

rocketgo Member

Come on buddy, grab more rbs would waste Yao's energy, he is our 1st offensive choice, we need his score more serious.
    BTW, Yao really hasn't performed well in recent games :D

9. califox

califox Contributing Member

A win is a win :D

10. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Well the same thing happined for the Mini game. We blew out Golden State & rested our guys in the 4th but it didn't seem to help us much... :(

11. ericmark

ericmark Member

I think weather played a role. From Houston to Minn is like from the warm to the ice cold. Bricking has something with stiffen joints. :D This time, they have no excuse: Washington is warmer than Minn anyway. So i expect a win again!

12. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Sorry about not having the post-game analysis thread on this one, but I'm out of town visiting my wife's family so I even missed the game, which sucks. Hopefully tonight will be different.

From the box, our defense continues to look outstanding. I still think teams like Phoenix can expose the schemes, but this definitely looks like JVG's best defensive Rocket squad.

13. kmart9419

kmart9419 Contributing Member

Its time to get a slingbox Clutch. Clutchfans #1 should never miss a game. the new models, you can watch with hd quality.

14. MFW

MFW Member

Yao, rolling the pantyhose off Matt Carroll...

15. fuzzy88

fuzzy88 Member

Yeah, surprised with Lucas keep shooting bricks after bricks, and yet he keeps shooting. He will be a goner soon enough... :eek:

16. AggieDentist

AggieDentist Member

17. solid

solid Contributing Member

Please describe a "slingbox." What is it, who makes it, where are they sold?

18. kmart9419

kmart9419 Contributing Member

You can buy a slingbox from bestbuy or any electronic retailer. Its a set top device. It accepts several sources such as cable box, satellite, etc... Once you have it plugged in, you can watch the source anywhere you have internet access.

Slingbox comes with 2 remote sensors, so you can change and do whatever with you cable box, sat like you would as if you are home.

Its really incredible, I watch the games from my phone.

For more info, go to www.slingbox.com.