1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Bobcats 11/11/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 10, 2007.

1. tulexan

tulexan Member

That was an amazing block. McGrady went strong on that dunk and was met by a brick wall in Okafor. I wish we could somehow get Emeka next year because him and Yao together would be unstoppable.

2. Like A Breath

Like A Breath Member

That's because Ariza kicked the **** out of him. Surprised Okafor didn't go after him.

3. WizzyWig

WizzyWig Member

Torrent link...for those who can't wait:
    Torrent

4. SlamIt

SlamIt Member

I agree. I think this is one of the games that defines the team's character for this year. When things do not go your way, still find a way to win it. It definitely feels different this year.

Although the last possession we were just lucky that Yao was in the position to rebound the ball. That was a really badly run play, and it should've gone through Yao.

5. tsunami

tsunami Member

Could you tell me which version? Houston's version or bobcats' ?

6. earth

earth Rookie

you know TMAC may play 4-5 more yrs by sucking 3 qtrs. ;)

7. SlamIt

SlamIt Member

I second that. Yao should not ever try to take charges. He should intimidate anyone coming to the lane for blocks instead of offensive charges. Plus refs will never call that in Yao's favor even if he tries. We've seen those before.

8. arthur2010

arthur2010 Member

with this performace by our role player, i miss SF3 so much!!!

9. stillillmatic

stillillmatic Member

awesome game by Yao, that offensive rebound at the end was just crazy! and T-Mac was just amazing down the stretch, this is the poise i want the team to show when things get tight. and rafer was just horrible, and mike james too.... basically everyone sucked except yao and t-mac

10. agpal77

agpal77 Rookie

Whew! That was a close one!! :D

11. MM=unbeatable

MM=unbeatable Member

i didnt watch the game,was that a ugly win???

12. stillillmatic

stillillmatic Member

when they showed the replay, it showed that he cleared off w/ his left arm...

13. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

I have never missed Steve Francis! :p
    One thing that I do know is that Coach 'A' and his team of coaches have a lot of work to do. Our team was out of sinc and certainly not playing the moves which their coach had tought them. In fact it hardly ever looked like the same team which started the season a few weeks ago :p

14. choujie

choujie Member

What are you talking about? Big Z is averaging 16,14 so far, Gooden 14,9. Gibson averages 13points on 55% shooting and 56% 3 point shooting. I won't can that role players suck. Media just try to make Lebron look good by saying that.

15. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

u know what is so funny during these close games that we win?

yao celebrates EXACTLY like the dallas cowboys' coach wade phillips. he's like a kid in a candy store. :D

16. gta

gta Member

I'm happy to see the 4th quarter TMac today. Not settling for jump shots, attacking the basket every possession.

17. nreal2007

nreal2007 Rookie

What an ugly game by our role players. There's a weakness in our team and that is the role players ability to hit the open jumpers and finish around driving to the basket. Teams are goin to double yao and t mac and force our role players to hit them open jumpers. None of 'em tonight drive to the basket at all except for mike james at one point and i nca't remember if bonzi did. Rafer of course drop 1 ugly tear drop. For crying out loud, please perfect that shot just like how yao is starting to perfect his jump hook.

18. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

this is where francis would help. he would not jack up those 3s when yao/tmac pass out. he would drive b/c hell, he would drive when 2-3 guys are on him.

19. WizzyWig

WizzyWig Member

This is the bobcat version (will have to wait for R2K if you want the Houston broadcast).

20. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Sweet...it's great to win...