1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Bobcats 1/12/2010

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daernoth

daernoth Member

I was so happy about that last game. Finally a good excuse for Adelman to keep him on the bench.

2. lauradelenn

lauradelenn Member

D'oh!

I knew that I knew that quote, but couldn't place it for the life of me. Good catch, rocketsmetal! :)

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Conan ROX !!!

Rox win !

DD™

4. BeCoMiNgThEbEsT

Last year, Yao Ming hit his 2nd Career 3 pointer @ Bobcats

and Rockets still had: Brent Barry and Deke Motombo
    can someone post that video from youtube...it was called something like "Yao 2nd Career 3-Pointer"

Thanks.. it will remind us of Yao and last season game :p :grin: :) :cool:
    ;)

BTB

5. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Hey guys i live in Australia so the time thing is really confusing..
    When does the game start?

Thanks.

6. BeCoMiNgThEbEsT

im in oz as well it start around 11AM here!! im quite sure :cool:

7. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Oh the game is tomorrow...dam heatwaves!

8. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Tricky game,but winnable. No margin for error. Teams are gearing up to play against us.

9. tracyzhb

tracyzhb New Member

It's so cold in China now,how i wonder go where you are.so you are from Australia,r u a fan of David Anderson?the game will be on in 20 hours later,so let's hope Rockets win,and go Carl Landry!!Slam Dunk as many as you can.Fly as high as you can,God Bird!!!

10. Hball

Hball Member

We need Ariza on the floor

11. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/me6Wn_-C0pU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/me6Wn_-C0pU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. BeCoMiNgThEbEsT

Agree. last year we won because of Artest...lets see what Ariza can do..

13. BeCoMiNgThEbEsT

Thank you very much bro...i waited so long....for someone to post this because i dont noe how to post a video here on CF

14. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

Charlett is a very good defensive team, we will have to move the ball well to get a win.

15. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

Is Tyson Chandler playing?

Landry and Brooks will go off in this game, but we need to contain Captain Jack and Wallace.

16. VBG

VBG Member

Charlotte is an extremely tough team. It's gonna be a close game. Their defense can really shut us down.

17. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Tough game tonight, really tough, we just get ourselves outsized, we need to outhustle and out-heart them.

I just had several Rockets game missed and really don't wanna skip this close game, let's hope we could pull out a W on the record to continue the uphill climb in the West.

18. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Should be a good game tonight, this is no gimme!

19. Mr.TripleDouble

It's definitely going to be a challenge to keep Gerald Wallace off the boards. He's averaging nearly twelve rebounds a game, so I imagine he believes he'll have a field day versus the shortest starting lineup in the league.

This is certainly a game where the Rockets will need to hustle as much as possible as they are facing a Charlotte team that Larry Brown is getting 100% effort out of recently.

A quick start out of the gates on the offensive end will be imperative for Houston, to prevent Charlotte's confidence from rising early on (considering they're one of the best defensive teams, especially at home). I think if AB & Scola can get things going in the first quarter until Landry & Lowry come in, the Rockets will put themselves in a good position to end this road skid.

20. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

LOL! I forgot how big/tall Yao was on the court... :grin: Everyone looks tiny like they are 5'8" or something...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.