1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 3/11/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Jon Barry means I'll be watching on Root Sports.

2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Officials for Rockets-Blazers tonight: Tony Brothers, Eli Roe and Sean Wright.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/575742343799668736">March 11, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The hits just keep coming...

----------

Unrelated, but The Starters referenced this hilarious meltdown:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Talking greatest meltdowns on <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheStarters?src=hash">#TheStarters</a> at 430pm. Fortunately, B-Rad didn't make the cut. <a href="http://t.co/65d4uC5KhB">http://t.co/65d4uC5KhB</a> <a href="https://t.co/Kw70bjjlhH">https://t.co/Kw70bjjlhH</a></p>&mdash; Taco Trey Kerby (@treykerby) <a href="https://twitter.com/treykerby/status/575742766493339648">March 11, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Terrific. Harden better not be counting on getting too many calls. And the Rockets better watch out for flops.

4. TDRox

TDRox Member

Made the trip from Vancouver, BC to see the game tonight. My record so far at the Moda Center: Reg season: 0-1, Playoffs: 1-0. Let's go Rox!

5. bmd

bmd Member

We need to get the morale up in here. I can be of some assistance.

Warning! Not safe for work. Lots of babes and butts and whatnot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. bmd

bmd Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

game over

8. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

He usually kicks Portland's ass during the regular season.

9. JazzLakerHater

Good lord, having to watch Tony Brothers officiate and Jon Barry commentate, I might not be able to go through this game tonight.

10. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Anybody use game chat anymore? Imma try it tonight and see.

11. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

I always start watching on ESPN. But if we get down big, I switch to ROOT, hoping it gets better. If it doesn't get better, I'll stay on ROOT. If it doesn, back to ESPN.

I'm not superstitious..

12. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

I remember this night. I was getting so pumped for the game but then 30 minutes from tip off, the power went out. It was raining hard that night and it caused blackouts throughout most of my part of town.

It was rough because the only thing I had to listen to was a hand-crank radio which was iffy at best. The power came on right as the 4th quarter began so I missed all the good stuff since it was a blowout the rest of the way.

13. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

He is averaging 44.5 against them this season. 44 the first game and 45 the second, maybe he will go for 50? I think if Harden gets a 50 point game and a win tonight, he will be squarely in the lead for MVP.

Oddly enough, LMA averaged 44.5 the first two games against us in the playoffs. LOL

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Tony Brothers?

Welp...I'm prepared for an atrocious officiating job. I guess I appreciate the early notice.

15. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

will some1 have the root sports up for download, Jon Barry is going to talk about matthews and... all night long!

16. RudyT43

RudyT43 Member

Blazers have no answer for Harden with Wes Matthews out, but we conversely have no answer for the Aldridge/Lopez big man combo without Dwight. Going to need to put an emphasis on closing out the defensive possession with good rebounding.

17. Clown Baby

Clown Baby Member

So pumped for this one due to the extra wait.

Gonna be a playoff atmosphere. Excited to see how Jones/DMo/Smith handle Aldridge tonight. DMo needs to box out and limit Robin on the offensive glass tonight, that's going to be a key aspect in this one.

No Matthews, but Afflalo isn't an awful option for Portland to go to vs. Harden. He can ball. But Afflalo isn't stopping Harden if Beard has his jumper going. Hopefully that J is there and Harden puts on an MVP show tonight.

18. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

Rockets 3-Pt shot chart forecast for tonight...

[​IMG]

19. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

In-freaking-credible

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Sage Steele thinks Harden is leading the MVP race.