1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 2/10/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 10, 2016.

1. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

He's inconsistent, but at least he has some play making capabilities. Nobody outside of Harden can do that.

2. Pirytic

Pirytic Member

Blazers have upset potential in the playoffs.

3. Von Rafer

Von Rafer Member

Yeah they do, they've really hit their groove lately and that backcourt is fire.
    13-3 in their last 16.

1 person likes this.
  4. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

He needs to be starting instead of f**** Brewer. With Smith and Harrell there's no excuse to not play a real PF instead of these small ball lineups.

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I'm a bit confused as to why you think 9 minutes, or even 6 minutes, isn't enough to get a rhythm and make a contribution? this is the NBA, and frankly if it was college or high school I'd say the same thing.

Check in, be ready, do your job.

Lawson's had chances. He's gotten PT. I'm amazed he still even gets in the game. I'd play Jason Terry over him every time. But he's still getting some minutes at least, and if he wanted to get more, he'd be taking advantage of those backup minutes against theoretically lesser bench players on the other team, and being aggressive, and hitting the occasional shot, and trying on defense, etc.

Lawson has made his own bed.

As has Josh Smith. When he's jacking shots and not making them, he can't keep jacking shots and camping out at the 3 point line, and being late on rotations. When he starts doing that he should be yanked.

Playing TJones more minutes? Well, who knows. They all suck, someone has to get minutes.

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Can't believe there are people still defending Lawson.

7. Von Rafer

Von Rafer Member

I would've watched for sure had I realized this would likely be Dwight's last game here. Damn.

8. calcium

calcium Member

McH only looks really good now cos of JB, who is loyal to the end.

Now we know why the defence was so bad when McH was still coach.