1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 12/20/2006

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Mordo

Mordo Contributing Member

Actually the right hand doesn't seem to be touching Yao, it's balled up in a fist. It seems to be a right forearm(at the wrist) in Yao's right side and a left hand grabbing Yao's waist from behind, or the left hand is holding Yao's lower back.

#561 Mordo, Dec 21, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2006
  2. cks

cks Member

this is the worst game we play this season, shouldn't Shane Battier contribute more on offensive? His scoring is really low lately

3. cks

cks Member

are u crazy or what? :mad:

4. cks

cks Member

Actually he is double or tripple teamed all the times, not only in the forth quarter. We play with no energy n lack of respect to the Blazer, we commit stupid turnover(SSSSS) n our shooting is really out in the first Half, I m not sorry that U did not watch the game bcs this is the worst game we have played this season (sorry to say the only thing remarkable to watch is Yao )

5. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

I was once a member - then a senior member - but then i got post happy when I had 2 weeks off work.

Dont let it happen to you.

6. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I don't believe it is.

One forearm = legal
    One hand = legal
    One forearm + hand = legal (like in the picture)
    Two hand = illegal
    One hand extended (arm straight out) + whatever = illegal

That's my understanding of the rules anyway.

7. Lil Lee

Lil Lee Contributing Member

I guess Yao still hasn't got the respect from the refs like Shaq still does.

8. DSTREET3003

DSTREET3003 Member

so that only leaves one person and i believe he can get the job done JLIII

9. DSTREET3003

DSTREET3003 Member

YOU GUYS STILL DONT HAVE A CLUE--TO CONSISTENTLY WIN THE STYLE THAT WE PLAY---THE STARTING 5 SHOULD BE
    JL III-PG
    TRACEY OR BONZI-SG
    BATTIER-SF
    YAO-PF
    MUTOMBO-C