1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Raptors @ Rockets 11/27/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 26, 2012.

1. split41

split41 Member

I'm with you buddy.

2. MOFvsLOF

MOFvsLOF Member

Reminds of this:
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5pctMowuZik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. BeeBeard

BeeBeard Member

So that earlier poster was able to take advantage of a dumb bookmaker who thought the spread for this game was -5 Houston? Congrats man!

I think a lot of us were foreseeing a blowout win for the Rockets in this one.

4. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

classy Lin and the classy Rockets showing some class after a classy win.

5. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Dude shut up....there aren't haters...We are Rockets fans...Sometimes it is "what have you done for me lately"...unfortunately it doesn't happen against Toronto...although that was a good game for both guards-bit too many mins. for Harden, but he is 23...Back to your comment I hope dripping with sarcasm...

But if it isn't the thing here is, we can dig other Rockets players, just as we can dig a grave for others, kind of how the coach puts people in the dog house...Rockets fans don't hate Lin...LOF's maybe another story...The constant threads on Lin, well ya we know we hate it! Stop with the Lin hype, bc it is over...kind of like "The Streak" the Rockets had....we talk about it, but after 4 wins in a row, we all don't start saying oh man, looks like we are bout to win 55 games in a row...That's the best analogy I can find for LOF's....

So just stop talking for him, he's speaking for himself, y'all def. can't play ball for him, and honestly I don't know how large the BBALL IQ is from some LOF's, but anyways 16 and 10 assist is something Harden does in his sleep, but we aren't saying hahahahaha Lin is horrible blah blah blah, no we comment legibly, and really do hope he turns into a great...or even above average PG, we talked about it last year...it's just let Lin play, and let him just be who he is, it takes time, but seriously LOF's need to be a fan of the team, and chill out! Stop talking, making threads etc...

6. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Is Asik the steal of FA or what?! Morey must have known when he screamed in Det. "That's why we BLEEPING got him" and he wasn't talking about Harden's 45 pt 12 asst. night...Asik is turning into showing he can do this double double thing, he isn't the greatest shooter, and needs dunks and layups, but he gets it done, it's like Scola when he'd grab the rebound, and quickly put it in, something long forgotten by a lot of bigs in the NBA, but the Euros, and overseas players play fundamental basketball...so smart. Asik has some high BBALL IQ, and I think that is what was not able to be seen, the most keen variable that he has, along with the variable that he can play all those minutes that he "COULDN'T HANDLE"...

good win, let's build and beat OKC for JAMES, in OKC, I'm sure the welcome home for him will be loud, and very gracious to him...honestly, I don't expect any boo's

7. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

That is exactly why I made my post, and will continue to try to enter in, and tell them to shut up...please...it is ridiculous, we love the Rockets! It ain't bout the hate guys...so true...man so true...both of y'alls comments..

8. gtmkcp

gtmkcp Member

Tell that to the LOHs also. That was a response to them from that poster.

9. Lihao

Lihao Member

i did, lol Lin was like get the **** out, this is my spot

10. Lihao

Lihao Member

that's me. :cool: thanks bro