1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Raptors @ Rockets 11/27/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 26, 2012.

1. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

I actually saw the first play you mentioned lolll i think it was near the end of the 4th and harden had the ball, Lin was in the corner waiting for him to pass for a 3 and then parsons came right next to Lin, blocking the pass and he pushed him lol

2. mirus

mirus Member

Jocar. Dont post those kind of videos ever,ever again.

3. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

Not that there is anything wrong with it.....;)

4. stjoesephsborn

I laughed when Lin kicked out to Parsons for the corner three in front of the Raptors bench and two of the coaches put their hands up and started yelling. They probably were just yelling at their players or something but it just happened to look like they were trying to distract Parsons while he was shooting.

5. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

6. Allegro

Allegro Member

Good win, though a bit sloppy in the second half. Two things I don't like:

(1) We allowed the Raps to shoot 49%. That's unacceptable defense.

(2) We are <b>still</b> not running any pick and rols for Lin. Did they even bother to work on that during the recent 3-day break?

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

hahaha

8. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Shesh it's cold in Minnesota.</p>&mdash; Chandler Parsons (@ChandlerParsons) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChandlerParsons/status/273688417605402624" data-datetime="2012-11-28T07:22:58+00:00">November 28, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

I love Chandler Parson's twitter background. Looks nice with all of the crowds cheering.

10. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Thank you Joey Crawford and the Pacers! Rockets in 8th place, not for long though ;)

11. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

Must..hold...back tears of joy. Starting 5 played so damn pretty. I just cannot even describe how much I'm growing to love this team.

Chandler is the poster child of a "Glue guy", there is nothing that boy can't do. His presence is huge out there.
    Asik almost killed me when I saw him dribbling on the fastbreak :eek: lol! Every game he shows improvement in his offense. This big man was a STEAL for his $$ contract.
    James and Jeremy both distributed the ball beautifully and neither forced any shots, they don't have to when the offense is flowing as naturally as it was today. Looks like Jeremy really did regain his swagger from the Knicks game, that shot was looking wet today and that dunk, ooh baby :p
    It's crazy how quick this team has already built some chemistry.

I was watching the Raptors stream and their commentators couldn't stop drooling from the Rockets' offense hehe
    And who can blame them, look at this freaking beautiful balanced backcourt:
    JHarden - 24 points 12 assists!!
    JLin - 16 points 10 assists!!

A thing of beauty.
    That's what everyone was envisioning with the addition of James and Lin!

Coach Sampson said this young team is very easy to coach, the players are all high character guys and it sure shows. Sometimes I seriously forget they're the youngest team in the NBA.

12. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

The tweets keep coming in threes:

Scott Machado ‏@_ScottMachado
    You know we up north when it's 15 degrees out lol #Minnesota

Terrence Jones ‏@TerrenceJones1
    Freezing here in Minnesota

Chandler Parsons ‏@ChandlerParsons
    Shesh it's cold in Minnesota.

13. Akim523

Akim523 Member

14. carayip

carayip Member

Good win for the Rockets.

A side note, that Toronto pick is looking better day by day. Lowry is a good player but I think the Raptors are simply banking too much on him and their rookies and overrating their chance of making playoffs. Both the Rockets and Thunder look to somewhat rob the Raptors lol as we got Harden out of it and OKC got another high lottery talent.

15. ChippedToothLin

That was a nice game.

Bench needs to either step up or get worked into a good rotation; we'll probably see this as the season progresses. Morris has been pretty damn solid though.

Tomorrow's game will be a real test to see where the team's at. Woooop!

16. anson-ke

anson-ke Member

no access to Twitter in China :mad:

17. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Here was the play where Omer Asik got the steal and led the fast break, finding Jeremy Lin for two.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PtXnsz2pdac" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

A charming post, exactly my sentiments btw Harden did forced a few shots but luckily he nicked a good percentage of them...

19. mirus

mirus Member

I cant believe yaoi videos exists in a sports forum,and now jocar seems to be find it funny lol.

20. mirus

mirus Member

this play is really surprising to me . LOL Asik will look good in a fez