1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Raptors @ Rockets 11/11/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 10, 2013.

1. New

Reminds me of the OKC's game in the final one year ago. Finally they came to earth when hero ball was not enough.

2. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Well, I still don't understand why comparing Beverly and Lin's TOV% is "ridiculous." Lin's style is similar to other players on the team (Harden most notably) and it is a little concerning to see a PG turns it over at such a high rate.

For example, Kyle Lowry has a TOV% of only 14% which is what I'd like to see Lin's TOV% get down to.

3. yummyhawtsauce

How well is Lowry playing for Raptors atm?

4. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Playing very solid. 13/4/5 on 41% shooting and 42% from 3. He's playing with a chucker in Rudy Gay and an overall ****ty team.

5. javajam

javajam Contributing Member

Beverley's athleticism and desire have been valuable. He brings a dimension that benefits the team. And I appreciate his spirited and encouraging attitude toward teammates on or off the court.

6. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

That's solid?!!

7. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Lowry is awesome. pity he was a douche to McHale, then again he netted us Harden

8. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

By most standards that's solid from a PG. Especially with a low turnover rate.

9. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

what can I say if you don't understand why I use a defense football player vs an offense football player. don't you think comparing a defense player to offense player in NFL sounds crazy?

btw, no one said TOs are good. I wish lin had 0 TO.

10. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

btw, you brought up harden and claimed lin and harden are similar. do I agree? yes. but harden is much better than lin.

because they are similar and we all know harden has been taking pg role more than half time he was on the court, it makes sense to compare them.