1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Pacers @ Rockets 1/19/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 18, 2015.

1. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Well, the good thing about the last two games is that Dwight Howard seems to be back! Got to build on that. Papa also seems to be getting back. Gotta play as he settles the team and gets the collective IQ of the team up whenever he plays.

TJ is also nearing his return.

2. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

LETS GO HOUSTON!

1 person likes this.
  3. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Rox yoyo back from last game and win handily 108-91...

4. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

After the Golden State loss we will go on another winning streak. Ultimately it humbled our team. We might peak when it actually matters this year which mean will have deep playoff success.

5. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

I can see last game really hurt many fans' heart. Few people care this game thread.

6. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

should be an easy win based on talent disparity but pacers compete night in and night out. we need to do the same.

7. rockets belle

rockets belle Member

Go Rockets!!!

8. amazingskills

amazingskills Member

just give the ball to DMO...hes our most reliable option, never takes a bad shot, plays with passion and shares the ball....

9. Wapzoe

Wapzoe Member

:( Early start.. About 5.30am for me

1 person likes this.
  10. Lando

Lando Member

I was planning on going to this game but didn't realize it started so early, seeing how I have to work all day today

anyway, RedNation

11. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

time to get our season back on track

12. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

I'm not surprised. It's an understandable feeling when the team is blatantly taking nights off like the Orlando game. I'll keep tuning in every night myself as I have for the last 15 years, but certainly not looking forward to each game with enthusiasm like I was 6 weeks ago.

Anyways, to the game itself, Indiana should be a cakewalk based on talent alone, and the first step to repairing a malaise like the one Houston is now entrenched in is to start consistently destroying cakewalk teams. Hopefully by now the Rockets are a little angry and want to curb stomp this team instead of skating by.

13. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, I'll keep watching them too... but I'd almost rather them lose this one badly if it meant they'd show up for the GSW game on Wednesday... I'm thinking they'll win this one and then have no effort on Wednesday. If I'm wrong about that, then great.

14. PhiSlammaJamma

Rockets will be using deflated basketballs tonight just to f with their minds.

1 person likes this.
  15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Let's see Josh Smith get a steadier, more consistent role as a playmaker on the second unit. I believe he can come around and shake half of his bad habits.

A bit concerned about Harden's long season after he played all through the summer. He came into the season hot while everyone else was just gearing up. Now everyone is warming up and he'll have to have a few off games here and there throughout this long season.

Dwight is definitely holding back for the playoffs. I don't find fault with that.

Harden and Howard get some rest allowance, for the playoffs. Pretty much everyone else should be giving 100% every night.

16. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

LMAO HAHAHAHAHA! I laughed way too hard at this.

17. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Officially starting the second half of the season this afternoon. I don't think the crowd will be into this game at all (not too many people will even be at the game with the early start time), but hopefully the Rockets don't play down to their competition like they usually do.

BTW tickets for this game are going super cheap on flashseats if anyone is looking for good deals. Saw club seats going for $50-$75 a pop on there. Thinking about leaving work early and going to the game if I can lowball someone on some tickets on flashseats.

18. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

dang wish i was in town :mad::mad:

19. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Yeah, we had a few customers back out of the company seats this past weekend so looks like I'm going. I'm hoping it's the suite tickets.

20. Progs

Progs Member

I believe in this team minus Bev.