1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nuggets @ Rockets 1/23/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 22, 2013.

1. New

Let's get Kobe. We can play harden iso and Kobe iso!

2. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Carl a L O F! :grin:

On a sad note, Lin was more aggressive yesterday and yet he got benched. :(

3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

That's what happens when you suck

4. New

I agree with the part that there is no conspiracy. I think everyone just overestimates Mchale's capability and trying to find ways to justify his weird rotations. A few posters have been saying that it is just our young players not playing as good as during the winning steak. But it is obvious that we have a one dimensional offense now tha relies on individual players to have "sparks"... I would say its the coaches' responsibility to adjust our offense when it does not work. Rather than just saying the ball gets sticky after the game, do something!

Mchale's post game interview just shows that he is not a very good coach at least in game.

5. New

Mchale is looking for sparks. He does not dare to Bench harden , he does not want to utilize DMO. he was thinking that Beverly was good at providing sparks so that substitute him in. I am just saying Mchale does NOT respond to what happens on the court well.

6. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

The next game is tomorrow, and the first game of a back to back. It feels like the shortened season with the amount of back to backs the Rockets have played.

Has any team played more back to backs than Houston?

7. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

OMG, when did I want to trade Lin away?:eek:
    Anyway, apology accepted:grin:
    Peace.

8. Bball_4life

Bball_4life Member

Sorry but your opinion doesn't matter, since you constantly make dumb statements. Weren't you the one who said you would like to see Beverly start after the last decent game he had, not considering his horrible previous game, when he looked out of control. Well, today he also sucked big time; I guess we all know your opinions are pure jokes, lol.

9. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

I have been saying the same thing since day one:grin: I wouldn't go that far to say he is a average player, instead he is a special player. A player McFail is fallen in love with, a spark McFail has been trying to find on this team. James Harden just has that Sixth man mentality, he plays the best as the bench player to spark the offense, he was, and he will. He just can not carry a team on his shoulder, the winning streak was just a flash in the pan, a small sample size which is marginal statistically speaking.

10. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

And there was no spark. The team was so disorganized.

It's like que sera sera offense and defense. :(

11. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

To be honest, at this moment, there isn't much anything new for the league to figure out Lin's game. Lin isn't the primary ball handler, most of his plays are just spot ups and occasionally driving. It's Jame Harden the Rockets' primary ball handler has been figured out by the rest of league which is why rockets' offense has been sucked in such a muddy hole.

12. teebone21

teebone21 Member

we lost and all i read is lin talk SMFH. That scrub should be on the bench until his jumper comes back and he stops with the stupid turnovers.

13. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

No, Carl is saying nice things. Carl is spot on. It just proved that McFail had been clueless since the beginning.

14. rokit

rokit Member

did worrell say something about kosta koufos not having TV's in his country?

:confused:

15. Bball_4life

Bball_4life Member

I think George Karl is trying to say Lin is not being utilized fully with the Rockets, whereas with "D'antoni's system he had a lot of freedom" - so meaning Lin doesn't have the same freedom with the Rockets - which is what many Lin's fans have been saying, but haters saying it's not true; so I guess George Karl is a LOF :rolleyes:.

Even he could see how much impact Lin has in terms of helping the team win, since he said "I still think he's the motor of their team, and when he plays well, they have a good chance of beating people".

So use Lin properly and give him more touches and he will do well; and will help us win more games. Only if Mchale understands this.

16. M4-Nightvision

I guess you didnt watch the game , harden with reckless turnover. stop blaming on lin. the rockets big are soft.

17. Luca

Luca Member

I say get Yao back here and play, kidding.

18. manning

manning Member

i don't want to say that...but how about harden?his high turnovers?i don't blame it on him. he's just too tired and he needs help.
    Maybe you just want to complain to lin fans...

19. M4-Nightvision

20. PointGuardRocks

Sadly. U might think its dumb. but that is the truth.