1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Mavericks @ Rockets 11/28/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 27, 2018.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes I still haven’t recovered from losing to Cleveland
    Duke would have beaten us

Deckard likes this.
  2. tinman

Supporting Member

Nope we lost to a tanking for Zion team and got destroyed by khloe Kardashian’s baby daddy

Granville likes this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

How much will Headband Harden have to do in order to get a win this time? I hope CP3 plays.

we can’t afford to keep losing games to mediocre-bad teams...Cleveland and Washington should’ve been definite dubs

mario elie and Killatron 2000 like this.
  4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

yeah that s what lebron said after he lost to orlando magic twice this year

Os Trigonum and Chanmarr like this.
  5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Crashlanded19 likes this.
  6. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe they'll show up and win, maybe not, this team doesn't seem to care either way.

7. Killatron 2000

Killatron 2000 Punk Rocket

Cuban is a massive bozo. Go Rockets!

8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Rockets will win this game easy. the Mavs are 19th in pace and that helps us because our transition defense sucks.

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I don't know what will happen against Dallas. I'm usually one of the more optimistic guys around here, but after the last couple of losses, I am a husk of my former self. Hell, I can't even bring myself to uncork my "good juju" altar, which I save for the playoffs. It amounts to using a very small table I have and putting my Jerry Lin bobble head upside down in a bowl of Cheerios, with his feet sticking out, surrounded by some candles, a stick or two of incense, a small bronze Buddha I've hand for 50 years, and a plastic Bart Simpson thingy I saved after our two kids became two adults. Last year it worked, at least until CP3 got his hammy in a twist.

Whatever we do, I hope MDA doesn't compulsively put the end of the bench in the game when we have a nice lead, which caused the team to implode during the last game. Anything but that! I'm depressed. Did I mention it?

10. solid

solid Contributing Member

Indeed, these are dark times for Clutch Fans. We came so close last season, and now we are so far away. The thing that bothers me the most is that the team doesn't seem to care much.

mfastx and Deckard like this.
  11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

We can only hope that it isn't that they don't care. They likely do, a lot, but rather that they are as shocked as we are. Stupefied. Stunned. In a cloud of confusion. Lost in fog. That they took, "Keep Austin Weird" too much to heart and are mentally weird and in Austin, instead of in a Rockets uni playing freakin' basketball. Something like that. Curable? Maybe.

12. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Paul still listed as questionable. Game time decision?

13. MONON

MONON Member

Dam Deck! It's a little early in the season to be this low. Things could very well get much worse before it gets better. Also that's no way to treat a perfectly good bowl of Cheerios!!

Os Trigonum and Deckard like this.
  14. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Rockets better win, or I'm switching to Mavericks, whose owner know how to tank...

But the Mavericks owner don't know how to control his employees from harassment. Harassment is more important than games. Rockets 4 Lyfe!!!!

15. farhen

farhen Member

I'm cheering for our bench scrub! :p

16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

same here, excited to see danuel play

jcf likes this.
  17. solid

solid Contributing Member

Since Less screwed all Rockets fans with his ComCrap deal, FSSW replaced the Rockets with the Mavs in my area (East Texas). This is a cruel fate. The only joy is seeing them lose so much last year. I may watch a minute or two per game. I especially like the post game whining.

18. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

I remember when Mavs games were a given. Now I feel like Im the one who will be 'APOPLECTIC' .. sigh the night is long and full of terrors.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

They are not the worst team in the league, people are just not paying attention to the NBA this season.

We lost to Washington and Cleveland, two teams significantly worse than Dallas.

J Sizzle likes this.
  20. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Trust me...you have not wanted to watch the Rockets this season...

solid likes this.