1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Magic @ Rockets 10/16/2013 (PRESEASON)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 15, 2013.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

what is his 3pt fg%?

2. amazingskills

amazingskills Member

fadeaway 3s perhaps around 7%...btw whats kobes 3pt fg%...it doesnt matter because he barely led 4HOFs team into playofs injuring himself in the process burrying the franchise into the ground for years to come...

btw when is the next game? cant wait...

3. vlaurelio

how many % of harden's shots are "fadeaway 3s"?

4. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I entirely agree with you.

5. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

That's the problem on this board. You're either a "hater" or an "-only fan" depending on what statement you make.

6. amazingskills

amazingskills Member

perhaps not a single one since Dwight took over the team...

7. gefforycook

gefforycook Member

So, this is so called Loyal Rox Fan's true color?

8. Jharden13

Jharden13 Member

Loved the ball movement

9. gene18

gene18 Rookie

You are joking. Listen to McHale about how we are not getting the ball to Howard fast enough or adept enough. I expect a championship bound team to have depth and handle a horrible team with ease. Don't forget we started two all stars and a dynamite PG,Beverley. He will start during the year. Asik didn't play the other three preseason games and we looked good. Beverly is as good as Lin and 20% of the Houston Fans want him to start. So we were only missing one player who would make a big difference, Parsons and we won last year with Parsons and Harden out. I believe it was against LAC.

10. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

20% of the Houston Fans want him to start? Where did you get that data? you made it up? :grin: I say 99% of the Houston Fans want him to start

11. vlaurelio

OMG we are not a contender no more because we didn't blow out the Magic without Lin and Parsons in a meaningless preseason game :eek::confused::rolleyes:

12. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Yo. Shorten your signature or spoiler it. It's annoyingly long!

Cheers, mate

13. roxxy

roxxy Member

It is a bit silly. It isn't like I said I hated Harden cause I don't I am a big fan of his. All I said was that I would take Wade over Harden if I wanted to win in the next two years but if I was looking for a win beyond that definitely Harden & I still stand by that. I also said that imo Harden is the 2nd best SG in the NBA which makes him the 2nd best SG on the planet. Are people really annoyed that somebody said that Harden is the 2nd best SG on the earth & not first best? And I also said that in 2 -3 years time I think Harden would surpass Wade & yet I am accused of being a Harden hater or less of a Rocket fan. And this is coming from somebody who doesn't even like Dwayne Wade ( i seriously loathe the guy) & doesn't even like his team. It's tedious.

Hmm. Faire enough. I have my doubts that there will be significant improvements by Harden on the defensive end this season but we shall see though. I really hope he proves me wrong and if he does I will gladly admit it.

14. rubbertoe

rubbertoe Member

Annoying BOF

15. afk

afk Member

Preseason is serious business. :rolleyes:

16. webattorney

webattorney Member

Response

Given Wade's iffy knees, I am not sure I would take Wade over Harden. If they are both healthy maybe.

17. j3i

j3i Member

I think with Wade over Harden, you see less turnovers, some better defense, and more mismatches (with Wade's post-up skills). However, you'll also be seeing less PnR and less 3's. Those are two things that need to be exploited with our new big man, Howard.

18. vlaurelio

even without howard

Lin Harden Parsons ? Asik >> Lin Wade Parsons ? Asik