1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 11/7/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Type Raba

Type Raba Member

so Bev played the same amount of minutes as Lin last game. he surely isnt being eased back into the rotation. will be very interesting who starts tonights game, on primetime TNT no less. if Bev, then that means this is "the" starting roster mchale plans for the rest of the year? if Lin, then the door is open that he has "won back" his spot?

2. muas2010

muas2010 Member

I wouldn't call any of his moves "post moves". He's just a more athletic and but probably a bit less weaker version of Shaq. He's just using his strength to power in and get a dunk. Also, he definitely needs to learn to push it out....but at this stage of his career I think some of these habits are well locked in...not sure.

3. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>D'Antoni also said Hack-a-Dwight is a always an option.</p>&mdash; Jenny Dial Creech (@jennydialcreech) <a href="https://twitter.com/jennydialcreech/statuses/398509699600875520">November 7, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Let us pray.

4. muas2010

muas2010 Member

That's how Houston won one of the game against the Lakers...same fashion.:grin:

5. RRockets

RRockets Member

Was it the game Sampson was the head coach while KM out in MN taking care of his family business?

6. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

We better blow them out tonight. this will be the most embarrassing loss this season if we do, next to if we lose IN la.

7. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Not sure...the December meeting in Houston. Lin was shooting pretty bad and got benched in favor of TD.

8. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Pringles man is no coach lol

9. afk

afk Member

Yes, Sampson was coaching that game.

10. afk

afk Member

He'll do it just to spite Howard. :rolleyes:

11. SevenMinuteAbs

I hope they do hack a Dwight and homie shoots 80% from the line.

12. Horry33

Horry33 Contributing Member

If anybody is looking to go to this game I have seats listed in the Hot Deals and Classifieds section of Clutchfans. I'm not making a single penny off the tickets just looking to get back what I paid for them and would rather sell them here rather than to some Lakers fan.

13. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

Man dude you're pushing real hard...have you tried selling on craigslist? I mean I understand the "pushiness" of your effort to sell but sometimes you can't push it too much down our throats

14. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

Are you sure you're not thinking of Steve Nash 18 months ago? He's shooting 28% from the field and Bill Simmons had an entire 2 minute lament on his latest podcast about how Nash looks like he shouldn't be playing basketball.

15. Horry33

thank you for your input

16. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Should be a double digit win for us

17. Horry33

You're right it SHOULD be. However, if somehow rockets lose to lakers without Kobe I'd be sick.

18. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

If I were in town I would have taken them tickets off of your hands. Damn damn damnnnnnn. maybe next time.

19. yummyhawtsauce

Yes, DWight for the most part uses his strength and athleticism to beast his way to the basket. He has no finesse at all, but sometimes he shows flashes of having a couple of nice moves...

I agree, his habits might have set in already. SOmetimes you either have it or you don't.

20. Whoopy

Whoopy Member

Dwight has zero moves. I'm not sure how effective he'll be in a few years when he gets slower.