1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 11/4/2009

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Bynum and Odom might still be prblems for our short short team. but it really depends on how bynum plays. if in the low post he decides to force the issue by banging with Hayes, he'd get pushed the **** out to the three point line. but if hes smart he will use his height to his advantage and go with high release jump hooks that chuck cant contest.

without gasol we match up ok with the lakers, shane kobe, hayes bynum, scola odom, brooks 20 times faster than fish, ariza and chucking artest.

2. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

B2B overtime game, we should have good chances.

If the Sonics could almost beat Lakers; we definitely can beat a tired Lakers.

3. trainwreck

trainwreck Member

Dang dude, calm down!! LoL..I know we'll destroy them but damn!! Rox win by 30!! Go Rockets!! Who's gonna be at the game??

4. Rollazn

Rollazn Member

I wonder who Shane will be matched up with?! Probably Bryant... Ariza vs Artest would be a fun matchup... plus KB said it himself that Shane guarded him the best.

5. solid

solid Contributing Member

Lakers should win, easily.....but won't. The Rockets "shock and awe" tour through the league continues. Just like DD said, it's like watching college ball. I would never have believed that what I am seeing could be happening.

6. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

We're gonna lose and everyone will start b****ing again, and complain that we have no true go to guy or superstar.

7. roslolian

roslolian Member

LOL well then I suppose we can expect Bynum to get owned then. I think we have a great chance to win. Gasol's impact is really underrated people forgot that the Lakers only became invincinble when he arrived. Now that's he's gone the mighty Laker are struggling against the Thunder. Great chance to pick up another win against the defending champs.

8. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Bynum looks more assertive and improved this year and think he will a load to handle down low but if anyone is up to the task, its Chuck. Brooks should be attacking all game long with a aged Fisher guarding him. Kobe-Battier is always intriguing to watch. Artest and Ariza matchup will be interesting to see if they have anything to prove to their former teams.

As I have with the last 2 games, I predict a loss but prove me wrong again Houston!

GO ROCKETS!

9. Benny

Benny Member

didnt ron said on his twiiter that he was gonna lock sumone down in that game?

10. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

I am afraid of Bynum. We have nobody to guard him.

My scenario for this game:

Bynum will be toying with us through the first 3 quarters and tha Kobe will go to work as the gam will be close.

11. janpwnz

janpwnz Member

This game will put us to a test to see if we can guard a team with some tru BIGS. Nothing like a C shooting 3's or a PF who focus fallaways. GO rox!

12. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

GO ROCKETS!

13. liujun0768

liujun0768 Member

kill fakers

14. dfoolz

dfoolz Member

lakers are a sorry bunch go to hell kobe!!!

15. worzel gummidge

People are getting carried away by the Jazz. The Jazz clearly aren;t clicking right now. Boozer's also either sulking or in decline.

Paul mighbt be out but they've still got Kobe & Odom. As well as Hayes has performed Kobe must to be salivating at the thought of him being the Rockets main man down the middle.

16. rockets2

rockets2 Member

Kobe would have dunked all ovr yao like allways if yao was there

17. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Beating the Jazz at their homecourt is an achievement no matter what. They prove difficult to beat at home to any team in this league (including the obviously bias officiating). The Jazz actually had Mavs under control, but some choked job, bad calls and bad coaching led to their lost.

18. OpportunityCost

I just hope Kobe's number one fan(Joey Crawford) doesn't show up.

19. Yuancheng

Yuancheng Member

Rockets 102
    Lakers 93

20. reupdadj1

reupdadj1 Member

Ummm looking at the game last night btwn OKC & LAL....I think we really can beat these guys. It took the lakers OT to beat the OKC Thunder who we will run laps around friday so. Battier & Ariza are way better defenders then Sefolosha. They struggled all night with the Thunder and the Thunder arent really that good.

P.S. Joey Crawford officiated last night game btwn Lakers & Thunder so I do not think he will be tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.