1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 11/19/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 18, 2014.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

News flash nobody has been taking the league by storm either every team has their own problems to deal with, some even have problems that go beyond the season like Spurs with Kawhi demanding a max or OKC with KD looking like he's gonna leave. The Rox is still on track for a 50 win season so what's the point of stressing over games this early? From what I've seen the Rox have been blowing everybody out with a complete roster, competing without TJones and pretty much crashing and burning without Dwight, and tbh that's just the way I like it. Why? Because it means the team will only go far as HnH takes us.

I don't know about you but I've had enough of having a team that makes the playoffs without a chance at a ring, all that really does is make Les Alexander more money and the Rox are already the 4rth most profitable franchise. I want the team to dominate when we have HnH and lose games without them, because you'd avoid the scenario where Yao Ming gets injured halfway through the season, Tmac carries the damn team to the playoffs and then we get owned by other teams that are 100% healthy. If Howard keeps missing games and ultimately isn't healthy for the playoffs I want us to miss that and get a high lottery pick, that can then be used or flipped to better the team instead of this useless obsession of winning in the regular season and then losing in the playoffs. Last year the Rox were 4rth and had home court advantage, no one on this forum even appreciates that now so why the **** is everyone stirring **** up now when nobody will care about this in June?