1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Knicks @ Rockets 2/12/2006

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 12, 2006.

1. napalm

napalm Contributing Member

Wesley for three at the buzzer!!

We better come out ready to play at the start of the second half..I've got a really bad feeling that we'll be buried if we don't...

2. WNBA

WNBA Member

another ugly game. Alston and Wesley should get more touch.

3. chinesetaco

chinesetaco Contributing Member

I actually think, JVG's doing a good job tonight. The only reason it's ugly is 'cause T-Mac is missing his shots.

4. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

That's a testament to how awful the Knicks are, not how good the Rockets are.

5. canoner2002

canoner2002 Contributing Member

Why doesn't JVG play Hayes? Neither Howard nor Swift is doing anything worthy out there.

6. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

How can we not loving this David Wesley? :)

7. chinesetaco

chinesetaco Contributing Member

Howard and Swift are better offensively than Hayes and T-mac is fugly tonight.

8. liu1107

liu1107 Contributing Member

t-mac can't even handle the ball safely..!

9. rikesh316

rikesh316 Member

David Wesley and Yao Ming should take most of the shots tonight not T-Mac. He isn't having a good night so far but we know that can change quickly.

10. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Chuck Norris will kick T-mac's ass...

11. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

Try not to get mad about this because I promise I'm not sexist, but that female ref is TERRIBLE! I can't stand her. Her whistle blows every single time and I seriously felt like she got more calls wrong than she got right! It went both ways too... wish they'd just take her whistle and throw it away.

12. hooroo

hooroo Member

t-mac needs to sit during the 3rd, get his head clear, then get some shots down in the 4th.

13. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Hence, its a pretty damn good sign that we're playing an awful team at the same time T-mac is having an off game.

14. jclee

jclee Member

This is crap! he needs to stop shooting and drive, and give others the open looks. this is just like Orlando! Are you a T-mac fan only??!

15. thanwu

thanwu Member

That's why Kobe is better than TMac. Kobe is smarter than TMac. You have to make changes when you have a off-shooting night. Mixed it up when you have another good shooter like Yao.

16. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

I agree to put in Hayes too because we are out-rebounded by Knicks (10-21). Yao, Howard and Stromile are not doing good at rebounds tonight IMHO.

For TMAC, I am still confident that he will get his shot back in the 2nd half.

17. hooroo

hooroo Member

it's our backcourt that's being out-rebounded .

18. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

In Orlando he actually shot a better percentage and had to shoot in the face of constant double and triple teams, but his leaping ability enabled him to shoot over his opponents and his speed and quickness enabled him to blow by them for a layup/dunk.

The real issue is that McGrady doesn't have that speed anymore to be able to play like he did back then. His injured body is becoming a vast concern to me, I try to brush it aside at times but now I am pretty much reminded of "what if?" about the possibility of him not being healthy at all to play out the rest of his contract or the next two to three seasons for that matter.

I am definitely concerned, his shot form and elevation just isn't there anymore, it's truly sad to see.

19. ikfit

ikfit Member

who can tell me if your chat is alright or not, I can not connect in for a month. and I still can not figure out what's wrong.

20. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

I don't think we need to compare TMAC with Kobe everytime when TMAC is playing badly except the gentlemen are playing in the same game.