1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Knicks @ Rockets 11/23/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 22, 2012.

1. dje243

dje243 Member

I feel like Lin needs to learn to play with a chip on his shoulder too. He plays too passive on a team with few legit scoring options behind him and Harden. I understand he's made his money and isn't necessarily the "underdog" anymore, but neither are tons of other players who play with a chip on their shoulder night in and night out. He's got to go out there and find a way to get his no matter what. Your shot not falling? Drive the lane and find the open man or draw some contact and get to the line. I understand there are probably some medical issues still lingering but if that's the case then he doesn't need to be out there.

2. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a class="hashtag" action="hash" title="#RedNation">#RedNation</a>: Twitter question time! What about Linsanity made it so special to you last yr? Best answers get read on TV during <a class="hashtag" action="hash" title="#Rockets">#Rockets</a> game!</p>&mdash; Howard Chen (@ho_chenCSN) <a href="https://twitter.com/ho_chenCSN/status/272093673586573312" data-datetime="2012-11-23T21:46:01+00:00">November 23, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

At the game! Lots of NY Anthony jerseys lol... #%^&$@!

4. sidestep

sidestep Member

LOL, doh.

5. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Knicks have the best record in the NBA. It would be awesome if Lin could find some magic tonight and lead the Rockets to victory. Probably won't happen, but it would be fun.

6. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Ask them are they just bandwagoners or actually from NY.

7. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

Time to go give 100 % and go 50%...

8. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

Give us some pic from the Tc

9. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

It feels good to see so many people here in the GARM want Lin to succeed. The kid has good heart works very hard and has been fighting to have an NBA career despite his natural disadvantage of athleticism. As a big Lin supporter, I really hope he can build a solid career in Houston as Lin himself said this organization is nothing but friendly and supporting him.

10. Bleeding Red

Bleeding Red Member

Damn annoying Ho Chen asking same dumb questions over and over. Lin wasn't a Rocket last year why'd it make any difference to Rockets fans?

11. amaru

amaru Member

I hope Lin has a good game. I don't ever see him being a star but I think he can be solid. Slightly better numbers than he is posting now (much better shooting) is about his peak.

12. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Howard Chen seriously should be fired.

13. kastuul

kastuul Member

Ho Chan is an idiot.
    CSN should hire a woman, not a guy.

14. tzou88

tzou88 Member

Either we're gonna play awful and get blown out... or Linsanity happens and it's a close game. I'm leaning towards the former.

15. sidestep

sidestep Member

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Can we get tinman around here?

Rocket fans don't give a ____ about what made Linsanity special.

In fact.... This dude ruined our Knicks pick :mad:

17. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

In the beginning I hated him reading those stupid tweets . But I'm kinda OK with him now. Maybe just got used to it, lol

You have to admit, he is relentless despite so many people calling for his head. You got to love and admire his thick skin though, LOL

18. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

Drexler on Kidd: "He's 6'4...He can almost play small foward"

LOL

19. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

I didn't think much about this NY game when the schedule was announced, but now that it's here, it seems so much more significant than I expected. Not just for Lin and Douglas, but for the whole team. Let's hope for a well played high scoring game. Go Rockets!

20. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Will it be Linsanity or Linsuckity?