1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 4/1/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 31, 2015.

1. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

So Harden gonna shot over 50%...right? right...?

2. Mattician

Mattician Member

3. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

My goodness, Count_ & and his 'must wins'! You really need to re-evaluate your definition of the phrase, as you've been using it on almost every game for the past 2 months.

There are 'nice to haves' and 'need to haves.' Need to have: A healthy team for the playoffs. Nice to have: 1st in Division/1st Round HCA. The nice to have may get us a series against SAS...yay! The need to have will ensure we are 100% ready for them. I don't care which game Dwight plays, let's just ensure he stays on track to be ready come the playoffs.

1 person likes this.
  4. rockets13champs

im guessing dwert is out and plays against dallas. We need more division wins to break tiebreaker with Grizzlies

5. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Actually I haven't. You can check the threads. I didn't call the last game in Toronto a must win. I even predicted they'd lose.

As for this one, I don't see how a home game against a crappy team like the Kings who may be without Cousins and Gay isn't one the Rockets need to win. With the Blazers, Clippers, and Spurs right behind them, it's not like they can afford to drop any gimmes.

6. Houston79Astro

Well said

7. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

clippers show again they're phonies with Draymond missing against the warriors. gives us breathing space for home court - can't afford more slip ups despite having like 7 healthy guys.

go rox

8. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

I don't care who is playing for Sacramento, Dwight HAS to sit this one and out and play vs. Dallas. With or without Dwight Sacramento is a team you should beat. Dallas on the road is much tougher.

9. dawesome

dawesome Member

The most exciting to anticipate from this game is to watch how Capela is going to perform and what he is going to do to the rims. It reminds me of smaller Shaq but with more speed and flexibility.

10. i3artow i3aller

Believe Cousins is out so I'd rather sit D12 now so he's ready 4 Dallas as well.

[​IMG]

11. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

Dwight better not play tonight.

12. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Dwight should play 5 minutes today and 20 minutes tomorrow

13. count_dough-ku

Just to clarify, can the Rockets have Dwight in uniform for both games, but simply choose not to play him(i.e. a DNP-CD) in one of them? If I'm not mistaken, you only have to announce in advance to the league he's out with an injury, not a DNP.

If so, the Rockets could start Dorsey tonight, but should they find themselves in a struggle with the Kings in the 2nd half, Dwight can check into the game if necessary. If they're dominating Sactown, then leave him on the bench and save him for tomorrow night.

14. TruthBeTold

TruthBeTold Member

What's the over/under for Capela facial dunks?

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>.<a href="https://twitter.com/TerrenceJones1">@TerrenceJones1</a> participated in morning shoot around, says he will play tonight but not sure how many minutes. <a href="http://t.co/mh4hRotJ48">pic.twitter.com/mh4hRotJ48</a></p>&mdash; Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/583296110883565568">April 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>.<a href="https://twitter.com/DwightHoward">@DwightHoward</a> participated in morning shoot around, says he's waiting on word on if he'll play tonight vs SAC. <a href="http://t.co/fLDKCLNr0k">pic.twitter.com/fLDKCLNr0k</a></p>&mdash; Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/583295533818753024">April 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

16. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Sit Dwight. T Jones got this.

17. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

We need to sit Dwight tonight obviously

18. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I say he gets at least 5 tonight.

19. linkz1993

linkz1993 Member

With Tjones back now we just need Dmo which could be another week or days with us again. I personally feel we have the most underrated frontcourt going in the playoffs .. ;)

20. count_dough-ku

Good news about T-Jones. That'll give them more flexibility with Dwight. Interesting that he's waiting on word if he'll play tonight. So he has no say whatsoever?