1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 3/26/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 25, 2012.

1. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

COD interesting post. Clearly every few games they are rippin it up. Glad we escaped with this crucial win.

All Hail Mighty Mouse !

2. HtownRocket1

HtownRocket1 Member

Went to the game, good win.

3. dwnkst72

dwnkst72 Member

every clutch shot these young guys make, I feel like Scola is the one that gets the most fired up. every screen cap has him absolutely bear hugging them. haha

4. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

This is actually the correct pronounciation... :D

5. conquistador#11

on a brighter note, aside from the injuries, houston is getting on the glass. Camby has been great. still got to box out at the ft line. drives me insane makes me want to call people at 2am.

6. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

several plays he was having Parsons bring up the ball from backcourt. I won't be surprised if we ask him to do some limited pg action a few games from now.

7. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

yeah, I noticed that too. We've become a hugging team. Kelvin Sampson also loves to hug players, esp. Dragic. And we also like patting teammates' heads when they make good plays.

Different guys making clutch shots in different games ... augurs well for us

As I said before, we have started the youth movement--with Lowry, Dragic, Lee, Parsons, PPat. Chase is late to the party but there's still room for him if he hurries up. Now we surround these guys with veterans to steady them and mentor them.

Hope we stay in the playoff hunt and other teams fall by the wayside.

8. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Boykins signing was timely. (gosh, he looks tiny out there)

Patterson was under peer pressure. Lets see how he does here on out.

Great to see Chuck!

Good win, boys.

9. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

And obviously, touching = winning.

10. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Note to Kings: this is why you don't see playoff squads dancing and celebrating on the court midway through the first quarter of regular season games.

Very happy to see the guys rebound. Hope they learn a lesson about coming to play each night. This is a dogfight month, and handicapping a quarter just makes it tougher on yourself and leaves you with dead legs for a back-to-back.

11. jocar

jocar Member

his skills weren't good enough to compensate for his attitude, happy to see CLee get more pt