1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 3/26/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 25, 2012.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Actually I am not a TWill fan, but the Rox are paying the man, why we just let him go, when we are short handed with Lowry out was a bit of a risk, it just did not pay off.

DD

2. cod

cod Member

If he can play I'd guess it's just a stretched wrist.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You don't really know if he was kinda malcontent in the locker room or not. McHale would not say.

4. Blaster_333

Blaster_333 Member

Might have had a bad attitude towards the end of his tenure. Better off to cut those guys loose than let him mess with the players' heads.

5. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

That's the same injury Kobe was playing with right? We don't need him to shoot or dribble just block and rebound so it shouldn't hurt him too much.

6. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

They brought in Twill and ended up losing. I look at it that way on that subject. They were clearly beating the Rockets before he came in.

7. arjun

arjun Member

I hope dragic is good

8. teebone21

teebone21 Member

damn we let fisher buyout contract and lin got cut. Now with injuries were are stuck with two of the smallest guards in league.

9. Rocketfan713

Rocketfan713 Member

If you was at the game and saw a sign that said "t-will is a rockets reject" that was me

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Because he obviously was having a negative impact in the lockeroom, and thats why I brought up the whole Tummy Ache scharade. Same thing happened last season after the trade deadline when the team basically asked him to stay away from the team (abdominal pains). They knew a disgruntled Terrence sitting the bench on a team shooting for a playoff birth would be like oil and water.

Ive played ball and coached all my life, and I know a lockeroom killer when I see one. Its always the wellspoken smart guy that gets disgruntled easily and campaigns his cause.

Just my opinion. For what its worth.

11. cdastros

cdastros Member

If you believe Luis Scola can be a positive influence on players, then a guy like T Will can be a negative one. You gotta let guys like that go.

12. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Why are we talking about Terrence Williams? He didn't even put up better numbers than Earl Boykins.

13. solid

solid Contributing Member

I was watching tonight's game and was thinking, this is going to be one of the stupid losses that help keep the Rocket's out of the playoffs. But, surprise, surprise, they actually pulled it out! P.P. was as good tonight as he was bad in the last game. He was huge! Parsons continues solid at both ends. Wow. But, if the Rocket's would have taken care of business early neither Camby or Dragic would have been hurt.

14. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

When Terence Williams gets off the Kings bench? Then lets have this discussion again. Until then? The Terrence Williams era is over.

15. Rocketfan713

Rocketfan713 Member

16. pbnfamilia

pbnfamilia Member

Great game by our rookies once again. Maybe the future isnt as bleek as some make it sound.

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Finally finished watching the game(thank goodness I set the dvr for 30 minutes after!)

What a game by Pat!! I've been so frustrated with his play the last couple of months, but today he wasn't Charmin Soft; MAN'S GAME!!!! He really looked much more relaxed and he was hustling! I wasn't paying attention to his boxing out, but he was really going after the ball. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED that even with the absence of a Post game he simply MUSCLED his way into the paint to get a foul; none of those dipsey do moves needed. And the 1 on 1 D is back thankfully!

One thing I was disappointed in, and this is a minor gripe form an otherwise phenomenal game, he didn't take advantage of his mismatches. There was a time there when tiny Outlaw was on him. I wanted him to demand the rock and punish him in the paint too.

Great game! I'm happy T-Will didn't completely kill us because ClutchFans would have exploded.

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The Sacramento Rockets
    TWill, Chuck, and Donte Greene
    Landry, Head and JTaylor had stints

19. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

lol you lose

20. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Sorry but your "rearview vision" is bs.