1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 11/26/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 25, 2014.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol yea, watching that video again reminded me of how great Hakeem's feet were and apparently still are.

Morey, it is time.

2. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Haha, there was this dude sitting a few rows behind me saying stuff like that as well. I was in section 120, 13 rows up, so maybe he could faintly hear him.

Funniest part of the night was when Cousins made two free throws and it was really quiet, and then the guy yelled "You still suck!" Everyone got a kick out of that lol.

3. bongman

bongman Member

Dmo needs to protect the ball during his spin. Hakeem holds it in a way that if you try slap it, you will get nothing but arms. I can recall a number of times were Dmo had great scoring position but the ball is slapped out of his hands.

1 person likes this.
  4. rurban

rurban Member

Clyde said: "Canaan is a future ALL-Star"!

He confirmed the "future" bit later on again.

5. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Thank you. So sick of that sophomoric stupidity.

6. i3artow i3aller

:confused::eek:Which Clutchfan was this? :eek::confused:
    [​IMG]

7. SLRokJok

SLRokJok Member

I didn't think we'd win. Thought Cousins would be too much. Didn't know Rudy was out. Go Rox

8. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You just have to love those fans. It's not my personal style (I actually like Cousins and his game), but boy, it was hilarious.

Always love coming down to Houston and watching Rockets games. Took my 13 year-old nephew for the first time- he never cared about basketball before, now he's a Rockets fan.

But he thought Canaan was the best player on the team based on the points. I had to educate him a bit on The Beard. After I explained it, he actually got it. It's like the best feeling to see someone really get into something that you've known all along is one of the best things in the world.

#Love#My#Rockets

2 people like this.
  9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Great point. I don't know how many times Hakeem was fouled in those situations and the whistle was silent as a tomb. I certainly lost count! Donuts is making strides. He still needs to slow down his moves a bit, especially his release, but he's getting there.

10. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

True. But 7 footers are notoriously slow to develop in the NBA. I remember a video from a couple of years ago where the Dream was trying to teach D-Mo how to hold the ball on on the spin. But progress is predictably slow.

11. AFS

AFS Member

12. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Working with DMo before coaching Dwight must feel like teaching AP Calculus before teaching special ed math.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Could not have predicted this. Did not think Cousins would miss the game

14. Zbed

Zbed Member

Dream would probably still dominate all of our bigs including Dwight