1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 5/2/2018 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 30, 2018.

1. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Yes, we didn’t shoot well, but all the constant complaints about the refs, blah blah... meanwhile Ingles goes nuts and we couldn’t do a damn thing about it.

Mitchell was a dope but had plays when it mattered. We have to get aggressive, and more important, physical and beat these guys down next game and continue with that mindset.

Nothing is easy!

Play fundamental ball and play D.. you can’t let their best shooter get hot like he did and do nothing about it. This is the playoffs. Make him earn it for ****s sake.

PS. You can’t have Home court advantage when the refs have an agenda. ‍♂️

RyanB likes this.
  2. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

You're absolutely right, but you can't go back and change it now.

If they put this game in their memory and go out and win Game 3, then they are back in complete control of the series.

3. macan

macan Member

ain't gonna be ez, utah will be loud af on Friday....

francis 4 prez likes this.
  4. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

We have Luc, Tucker, Ariza, CP3, but we cant stop fuking Ingles. Why?

I blame the loss on our coaches. They were sleepwalking. They didnt have any adjustments.

5. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

"Sky is falling" isn't my thesis, but I must admit my statement wasn't only regarding this thread (or forum).

Rockets have the ability to take BOTH in Utah. Let's see what happens.

6. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

We will get up in that asss

macan likes this.
  7. HP3

HP3 Member

Alright, I see what you mean. And I also agree that they can take both. Appreciate you being civl btw, maybe I came off a little too aggressive there.

skroodup25 likes this.
  8. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

This is seriously one of the fluke wins. Minny had one, I knew Utah would get one. I can't see Ingles and Burke have these games again.

On a series note, CP3 just looks.. out of place of late. Not sure what it is, but he just don't seem right out there. Gordon is way to scared of Rudy.

RyanB and Stormy1234 like this.
  9. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

CP3 looks old.

And is not leading the second unit like he was earlier in the season.

RyanB likes this.
  10. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Blame on players for not pressing the metal to the pedal. They are riding the wave thinking the wave will not trough. This season's GS Warriors 3/4 of the team took a vacation during the season. If we failed to meet those Dubs, they really need to start planning a vacation during the season.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

This one speaks volumes

Vivi likes this.
  13. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

14. Mr. Space City

crazy after the first round where they looked like garbage in the first half the entire series they would still continue on with that lazy play.

15. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Just because you are to slow to notice a pattern in the way they are playing does not mean you get to judge the rest of us who can tell earlier and are faster than you. All your posts are now officially cops outs because you're slow. You lie in each and every one of them because you are faced with the realization of how slow you are.

16. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

2 more games at Houston who have the worst crowd in the playoffs and 3 more games in Utah who have the best home crowd next to the Warriors. No bueno.

RyanB likes this.
  17. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

This looks similar to the MIN series.

Rockets were out-scored the entire series except ~30 minutes.

Two wins @Utah is acceptable.

Stil a chance for a Five-Gamer

18. vonwafer

vonwafer Member

"They caught us off guard" What the **** is that quote from Harden? Seriously? It sounds like this team expected them to just roll over. This is the playoffs, you cant come out and expect them to roll over. The fact that they thought this in the first place is a damning indictment of MDA. If you are the coach you HAVE to stamp out that attitude.

Also, when that trade went down all I heard was that CP3 is supposed to be a leader and that he would get on guys if they werent playing hard, and so far none of that has happened. This team needs to wake the **** up. All the talent in the world but no ******* heart. pathetic

RyanB likes this.
  19. HP3

HP3 Member

LOL slow, we won that 4-1, and we could very well win 4-1 again. Like I said before only thing that matters here are wins and loses. You are not only are you a child, but you actually have a faux intelligence about you too. None of your criticisms were ever anything of substance it was all whining and moaning which is what you do best. You have no basketball knowledge. We are clearly the better team and we'll prove that when we win this series. Slow starts doesnt mean we'll lose and it doesnt mean the sky is falling.

And wether we win or lose you being a b****(congrats forced me to name call) wont change. LOL you really must have felt embarrassed from previous threads.

20. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

They did, they did the same thing to the Timberpups. But Minnesota is not Utah.