1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 4/11/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Yesterday we started off bad but mostly we played hard. We shot terrible and the Jazz shot great. The Jazz came out and played like their live depended on it and we not so much. I can accept this loss and chalk it up to poor shooting and being a little over confident. This next game against Phoenix that wi;; not be acceptable. If we come out with anything less than an all or nothing effort as if the playoffs depend on it I am officially back in lets just keep or pick mode.

This is a playoff game. If we can't beat Phoenix what chance do we have of beating OKC, SA or LA.

2. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

I give them a clunker after 4 fierce road warrior wins. It was still not happy La la land in the house last night.

I remarked to the fiancee', "this is the worst shooting game of the season", luckily Bill Worrell, who always eves drops on me to know what to say, blurted that out right after.

Utah was beyond hot, and what?. 40% above their season average from the 3 point line? Rediculous. They wanted it more.

Friday night: Ok, let's see how Bad You want it !

Go Rockets !

3. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

McHale doesn't listen? To Whom? You ? hhahahahahaaahh

You think Kevin McHale has time or would give a rats ass about what we blather about all day long?.......:rolleyes:

4. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

:mad: These trolls suck.

There should be two rules at Rockets games:

1) Chant defense when the crowd is trying to start it.
    2) You can't sit during the last 5 minutes of the game or complain about people standing especially the Rowdies. I mean they are there because of the fans that suck in the TC.

5. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Why does TNT have us at 8th, with Dallas being lone 6th, when we win the tie-breaker over Denver based on conference record!! :mad:

6. stmeph

stmeph Member

In one game, everyone was standing because of a tense finish to the 4th quarter that ended in a tie. I kept standing as OT started, and then the people behind me asked me to sit down.