1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 3/20/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 19, 2013.

1. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

[​IMG]

lol i love how gracia just swoops in out of nowhere just to listen

2. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

well to be fair, when you're either shooting or passing to the guy who shoots 85% of the time, your assist numbers are naturally going to be high.
    Maybe the biggest ballhog of all Allen Iverson still averaged 7+ assists in a lot of seasons.

3. WSWhippets

WSWhippets Member

Would love to see the ratings statistics of rocket games vs other teams on league pass. They are prob right up there with the....um...lakers and heat.

4. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

Lin is probably almost as popular as Kobe/Lebron. He's got a huge following in China/Taiwan and is the main reason why China's main basketball bbs features the Houston Rockets as one of their most active boards. It's also the reason why Lin is probably one of the worst players to have his own car commercial. The marketing opportunities are incredibly fruitful if you have an icon like Lin playing for your team.

5. roxxy

roxxy Member

Yeah he is really popular there are people who know about Kobe & Lin, but no very little about LeBron. Probably not the most knowledgeable fans though

6. DBRox

DBRox Contributing Member

The decoy LOL

7. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

KG gets overpowered. Right.

If Dmo is in the post, where is Asik?

8. Nook

Nook Member

Lets be clear, are you calling James Harden a ball hog?

9. Habs

Habs Member

Yes, when Garnett first came into the league when he weighed 215lbs, and into his first few seasons, he was frequently overpowered but still got baskets based on his length and athleticism. But obviously, you didn't watch basketball back then or you would have known this.

And fyi, on offense if DMo is on the right block, the Asik would be on left or near the elbow when Dmo catches. Like every other single NBA team with 1 defensive big and 1 low-post scorer.

Holy crap. It's literally like no one watches basketball anymore.

10. timyeung

timyeung Member

11. ParanoidAndroid

actually, just a couple weeks ago i saw on hoopchina a random thread about the most handsome players in the NBA. i remember most of the posters agreed on chris webber, allen iverson, and prime michael jordan. other posters mentioned kenneth faried, oj mayo, chris paul, wade, and kg. then there was also a heated argument between lebron fans and kobe fans in that thread.

you'd be surprised how many fans in china follow the nba faithfully ;)

12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

off topic but you do you happen to be a dev for PA or do you just love PA?

13. Hailong

Hailong New Member

i am reviewing the game video, when i see Harden iso then miss when Lin's hand is just hot, i do not think Harden is ready to be a leader.

but i am not saying Harden is a bad man, what i mean is he need time to grow, so give time to this young team, one is mentally ready while techniquely not, the other opposite.