1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 12/17/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 16, 2018.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

AWW, damn.. what did she say? I thought she was one of the good ones..

2. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

3. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Running man challenge... okay
    To be fair this one did seemed like a travel coz he had the ball up in his hands but like the other guy kept saying the other times he does a step back. Too bad that this will stir the pot with another espn article or people calling Harden’s stepback a travel.

Good win

saleem likes this.
  4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

not yet.

5. Dmo

Dmo Member

[​IMG]

RiceRockets and hakeem94 like this.
  6. txn

txn Member

Game Highlights:

7. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

The travel was hilarious only because of the commentators. Greg to be exact.

Anyhow, I'm hoping Morey brings in a few reinforcements.

8. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Insisted that harden traveled and that she and kg said Harden pretty much travelled on every step back.

Amel and DreamShook like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden’s 47 points and clutch play will be overshadowed by 1 travel stepback and 16 free throw attempts...

10. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Yes, the past few years are a good indication.

11. shvedsucks

shvedsucks Member

Tucker quietly with 16 points. Thank God because we wouldn’t win if he didn’t get that, despite harden’s heroics

BigMaloe, jcmoon, ak99999 and 3 others like this.
  12. RocketsFan247

RocketsFan247 Member

Harden is definitely living somewhere in Rubio's head. He scared. If I was a Jazz fan and I saw that switch, I'd be just as mad as when I saw Clint switch onto Luka x3 in the last minute of our loss.

smp likes this.
  13. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Yea even Greg knew that. We all know anything Harden does will cause controversy.
    I did think he travelled here but not every step back. It’s been analyzed and over analyzed and point is he doesn’t travelled 99% of the time.

Rock Block likes this.
  14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I mean that 2nd to last step back did look like a travel. I hate they take that one moment in time and then attribute it to Harden's game.. It's freaking frustrating. This guy just put all of Houston and the surrounding area on his back with no rest (thanks MDA) and they still can't appreciate what they are watching..

Kawhi travels on every post up. #neverforget

BigMaloe, clutchdabear, smp and 2 others like this.
  15. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Yea exactly
    All the time Kawhi always switches on his drives too and Lebron switches pivot all the time when he is posting yet we don’t here all the commotion like we hear it for Harden.

clutchdabear and DreamShook like this.
  16. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Ok, holy F*CK James Harden! When he's hot and engaged, there's no harder player to stop in the league! And his defense is above-average too.

I get that our offense was pretty shitty this game, but the team defense overall was good. There were a few lapses here and there, but I saw plenty of communication, switches on backscreens, and overall defensive consistency. Eric Gordon was excellent on that end, as he was hustling his ass off while being really important to the Rockets building that lead in the first half.

Bench was meh, but Danuel House just had my "holy sh*t" block of the year so far. He didn't need to **** his arm so far back, but I'm sure glad he did.

Cp3 was clutch. He's not washed up yet (and hopefully won't ever be as long as he's with the Rockets).

I don't know if the Rockets are back back, but they're certainly trending upwards and James is playing like a god amongst men.

And to the Rockets: PLEASE, PLEASE keep this same energy™ @DreamShook

BigMaloe, clutchdabear, smp and 3 others like this.
  17. riko

riko Member

Chris Paul’s lack of production is starting to be a glaring issue.even his once automatic midrange game has gone by the way side. Harden can’t keep scoring like this forever Chris needs to at least be semi productive

BigMaloe, ak99999, BasketMAD and 4 others like this.
  18. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

It was an obvious travel..but her saying that Hardens every step back is a travel is total garbage

19. shvedsucks

shvedsucks Member

2.5 games out of the 4th seed. Take advantage, gotta take advantage. Can’t let 20 point leads disappear so often

Remlap likes this.
  20. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

not showing a proper respect to perhaps the best of all times?
    man if he was playing for the lakers he would be deemed goat