1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 12/1/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 30, 2012.

1. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

My response was due to the fact that Golden State has a history of coming up short, injuries to key personnel and just bad luck...sort of like the Rockets, but a lot worse.

I have the luxury of being able to watch all the games via NBA league pass, and due to a slow healing fractured ankle, I have the time to watch the games.

I have watched a few Golden State games, and usually watch the last qtrs of most games. You are right in your assessment of the Warriors team. Spot on in fact, but truth is Lee is inconsistent, Curry who is awesome, is a rolled ankle away from sitting with my Aussie mate on the bench in street clothes.

Barnes is a bright spot for the future of this franchise, key word future. I also love Mark Jackson, as a person & coach.

It will come, but with the Warriors being the Warriors, I don't see the white hot start being sustained past the All-Star weekend.

2. MOFvsLOF

MOFvsLOF Member

Stop trolling, or you'll be reported for review and possibly banned.

3. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

4. peter2012

peter2012 Member

Not easy at all. I were nervous until last minutes. Nice game, I will watch tonight one more time.

5. roxxy

roxxy Member

Yeah I agree this match up should be fun. It will be a crazy game Lin has a lot of fans in the Bay Area & you know Curry will step up. I am also eager to see our back court vs the Nets back court should be a lot of fun. As well as Lin/Harden vs Nash & Kobe.

6. peter2012

peter2012 Member

I noticed less people cried for dragic and lowry since last game against Raptors. Nice!

7. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

HAHAHAH:grin:GREAT!:grin:

8. PopItRockets

PopItRockets Member

Was'nt trolling I just lost my temper a bit about the situation. What I meant to say was who cares how long Lin plays as long as he and the team have a good game.

9. Shawndme7

Shawndme7 Contributing Member

Love these. Sometimes Gerald does game highlights, and sometimes Lion highlights. I know its asking a lot but can we get both? lol

10. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

Any idea why Jazz didn't foul towards the end?

11. Grigori

Grigori Member

Well, unfortunately, if the Rockets has to take Uglas out whenever he plays poorly, Lin would be dead playing 47 minutes a game. Fortunately, though Delfino is back, so Uglas doesn't have to do the offensive decision-making.

12. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Watched it 4x already. :grin:

Gerald is d'bomb. :cool:

I hope Gerald will make a full team highlights....pleaseee.

13. Arthurprescott2

From Elias: Seven different Rockets scored at least 13 points in their win over the Jazz. It's only the fifth time in Rockets history that they had seven different players score at least 13 points in a game and it was the first such game in over 20 years. The last such occurrence for the Rockets came on April 2, 1992 against Denver: Hakeem Olajuwon (17 points), Sleepy Floyd (17), Dave Jamerson (16), Kenny Smith (15), Larry Smith (15), Vernon Maxwell (14) and Carl Herrera (13).

1 person likes this.
  14. TC777JLIN168

TC777JLIN168 Member

Wow, thank you! I've been looking for this link.

15. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

[​IMG]

16. TC777JLIN168

TC777JLIN168 Member

What's the point to foul? Harden had the ball first then next possession Asik had the ball, both high percentage FT shooters. Just gave up.

17. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

heheh i guess they were tired from being on the road and playing back to back and wanted to finish the agony without going through torture of shooting FTs....

BTW it's pity Asik didnt dunked the last possesion when they left him alone in the last 5 seconds:grin::grin::grin:

18. CCM721

CCM721 Member

Asik is 58% at the line

19. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

20. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

Could you summarize if it's not too much trouble? Can't watch videos right now. :(