1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Hornets @ Rockets 11/14/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 13, 2012.

1. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

[​IMG]

2. scaramanga

scaramanga Member

I watched the interview... There is nothing about downgrading Lin.. In fact he sounded positive about Lin, and acknowledging the shooting slump..
    In the video interview, I remembered his comment about how players need to develop trust between teammates during plays.. and also may have something to do with their familiarity with playing sets..

Sometimes maybe we just hear what we want to hear....

3. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

[​IMG]

4. cazyapma

cazyapma Member

My insurance's dental plan includes charity. Feel free to go to my dentist. :grin:

5. Luca

Luca Member

Lol, so true. I really enjoy his posts, very informative and fair.

6. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

hahahaaa:grin: thnx but it would be sacrilege...the dentist would have kicked out 9/10 of that faces charm:grin::grin::grin:

7. DdotConrad503

DdotConrad503 Member

Are you serious? He actually showed Lin some love in that interview. Crediting his defense, hustle and said he liked the shots he attempted.

8. Jetfuel

Jetfuel Member

Yeah I jumped the gun. Mea Culpa. I take back the post. Let's hope his words translate into action on the court and allowing Lin to play. I have to admit that my last post on the topic was wrong.

9. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

I really liked the fact that players like Parsons and Morris took and made big shots at the end of the game. I was afraid it was just going to be Harden against the Hornets, but we got other people involved and it worked. I think it was important for Harden to see that others are capable of making big plays and that he doesn't have to take all the big shots. By the way, Harden had a really good game last night.

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Yes, I got a bobblehead. Hell, I got 3. I also went to a post-game meet and greet with Jeremy Lin, but he didn't sign anything. I was with a thingy for Harvard alumni. I was about 10 feet from him. He looked tired, but showed up for his school. They were handing out bobbleheads to us like candy. I had a couple of more, but couldn't carry them all around with me. I had a great time, but they scared us towards the end. They need to get better at closing games

11. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

check out the big brain on Deckard :)

12. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

Q: how do you know if a person went to Harvard?

A: they will tell u.

13. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

Do people still post links of old games??

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Well, thanks for the compliment, but I never said I went to Harvard. In fact, if Harvard grads "always tell you" where they went (which you didn't say, someone else did), then I think I would have mentioned it years ago. One of my best friends has an MBA from Harvard and was invited to this. He invited me. It was a great night. The first game I've been to this season. Maybe I bring them luck! Nearly gave it away, but a win is a win. I'll take it. Very classy of the organization to do this sort of thing. Of course, they hope you'll buy season tickets for your company, or for yourself, but still nicely done. They were really handing out the bobbleheads of Jeremy!

Morris looks very good, btw. Almost like a different player compared to what little we saw of him last season. I could see why Morey drafted him.

1 person likes this.
  15. VanityHalfBlack

Was Bun B at the game last night???

16. CoolColJ

CoolColJ Member

There is a thread of all the older games of this season here somewhere

17. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Yeah I'm becoming a big Morris fan. Love his energy, mental toughness, and quickness. So happy to see him proving everyone wrong, including myself.

18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Agree. I had about written him off at one point, but was cutting him some slack for playing so little in games that count. He's really made a big step this year. It's nice to see and one of the early "good stories" about this year.

19. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

[​IMG]