1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Heat @ Rockets 3/4/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

Hoping for a win, but....the Heat are superior. Rox have impressed, beating teams they are supposed to. This team gets exposed against good teams though.

Probably gonna end up feeling...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yNEjaZRdGY8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. ipa

ipa Member

Let me guess! Everybody in our team will suck except for J-Lin, and his lock-down defense!

Are you even a rockets fan or just trolling this board for Lin?

3. ipa

ipa Member

Dang it! Was trying to quote JLFan, and his replys...

4. archinkent

archinkent Member

Lebron played 22 minutes in the 2nd half in a 20 points blowout last night so he can stat pad for his career high. I hope that comes back and bites him in the ass tonight.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I need this win tonight! Just found out that my company is "reallocating resources" this year, so I need a Rockets win to pick me up. Not sure if I prefer a blowout or a clutch buzzer-beater shot for the win. Hmmmmm...

6. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Mama there go that man

7. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

8. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

or nose :grin:

9. Remii

Remii Member

Big game for Harden tonight... If everyone else contributes they can come away with a win. Need this victory.

10. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Vegas has the game pretty much even

In for Harden game winner

11. Relentless

Relentless Member

Dwight put back dunk, and 1 FTW

12. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

As far as this game tonight, of course I want the Rox to win, but its hard for me to be confident they will win even at home because they have yet to show against teams like this they can get the job done. I know they have played well against the Spurs, Portland, Warriors, etc. but their ineptitude against OKC, Pacers, and Clippers don't give me that much confidence they can get the job done against the Heat. Would love for the Rox to prove me wrong tonight.

13. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

question.... if the game is National NBATV, does that mean it will not be Blacked Out?

14. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

would be great if we could keep LeBron's career losing record against the Rockets intact

15. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

If you live in the Houston area and don't have Comcast then yes it will be blacked out. :(

16. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

Wade is going to try to come out and make a statement. Still butt hurt over everyone ranking James over him as the league's best 2. Let's hope Harden comes out and competes.

17. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Rockets size is going to create major problems for the Heat here and in the Finals.

18. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

If Dwight can realize his overwhelming advantage in the paint. I am afraid that, away from home at least, he will recede back in his shell especially after getting one or two quick ticky tack fouls. We need to tell him to keep going hard in the paint until he fouls out. He won't foul out, but he needs to keep that drive going. Having Asik is the best insurance policy in the NBA, and Dwight should play more like he has this insurance instead of becoming 50% as effective once or two whistles are blown on him.

19. SevenMinuteAbs

Me too :(

20. Mr Chuck Norris

parsons hits the game winning 3

Rox win 87-84