1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Heat @ Rockets 2/21/2008

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 20, 2008.

1. pz350z

pz350z Member

nice pics :D

2. earth

earth Rookie

Tomorrow is a must win game. Denver and Warriors will win easily tomorrow.

3. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

scola - why can't I f*** finish like you dawg?

landry - get yo hands off of me now

4. R-Jay

R-Jay Member

I just love Shane Battier's game.. He had an Ok game defending wade and He shoot the ball very well even when the shot clock is going down. He hit 2 shots in the 4th quarter with the shot clock winding down. SB has been hitting big shots this time.. Thats why we didnt go for Artest for SB because SB will give you constant effort every night especially on defense and will do it on offense given the play..

5. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

LOL bro i'm lovin your captions hahahahaha! . . I think scola will start dunking more because of land rova! . . I think scola wants to get in on the fun as well! :D . . So I want to see scola dunk over chandler tomorrow! :cool: . . hahahaha!

6. conquistador#11

7. Zfan

Zfan Member

That's why Bonzi's gone. Money cutting move is not so bad when you have a rookie like this.

8. krockets

krockets Member

Sometimes I really don't get those "negative" posters on this site. We just had 10 wins, regardless what teams they were and regardless if we could win against Hornets tomorrow or not, but we still just won 10 freaking games.. How hard is it to celebrate on that?.. Geese...

9. earth

earth Rookie

No time for you to celebrate. If Houston got beaten by Hornets, we will go to 9# in the west. If it is a win tomorrow, it surely deserves a huge celebration. :D

10. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jcrwcSabyE4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jcrwcSabyE4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

11. IndonesiaFans

IndonesiaFans Member

This is a good win, so all the player will not have a long miss of the leaving team mates.
    Next, they will find their team mates in other uniforms, and we still beat them up. Get Roll Rockets!

12. liujun0768

liujun0768 Member

some GIFs of Landry made by chinese fans!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. kikimama

kikimama Member

That last gif of landry is just sick!

14. verti89

verti89 Member

Was anyone at the game? I was and have now seen that halftime show 3 times...and each time it gets more awkward. What is the deal with those guys?

15. crimmy88

crimmy88 Member

Carl Landry might just be the biggest steal in last year's draft

16. Nero

Nero Member

Wow, look at the box score from last night's game.. pretty amazing that we had seven players in double figures..

http://www.sportsline.com/nba/gamecenter/recap/NBA_20080221_MIA@HOU

Also amazing that BJ came in and was SO productive SO soon!

(in case anyone is wondering, all I am really saying is that editors are a good thing, so why don't these big-time places USE them??)

17. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I didn't know the game was on TNT...I only caught the last couple of minutes...I like how everyone seems to enjoy each other , but I guess winning does that...In the 7th spot...

18. dwaldman

dwaldman Member

I haven't read this entire thread yet, but I just have to say SOMETHING about our 4s. Firstly I love Hayes! Dude belongs in the league because of heart and smarts. Props to him and hate to see him on the bench. But WOW to Scola and Landry. Landry is a kid in a candy store, and it's so fun to watch. You can't help but get energized watching that guy play, and throw it down. And Scola ain't pretty but he certainly seems to always be in the right place nowadays. Who really saw this before the season?

19. dwaldman

dwaldman Member

Oh, and since they both can shoot, and are ready for the cutters, I think it's really helping rafer. Perhaps this is why rafe's doing so well lately. He's getting the easy assists when he drives. Offense flows better when we're driving to the lane frequently, and rafer gains confidence as his assists come so easy. In turn he's more comfortable jacking up shots. It's good all around.