1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Heat @ Rockets 10/10/2004

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsPimp, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Mooch

Mooch Member

i downloaded them on my computer.. i didnt know it was gonna be 400mb.. my server allows only 40gig of transfer a month and im sure it will exceed the amount since alot of people gonna want to download it.. and im sure the link gonna go around in chinese boards which will also increase the bandwith.. so i was thinkin i can host 2 of the files and some one else do the other 2? ill have to upload them later today... or i can upload all of them and take them off at a specific date... let me know..

2. glomo

glomo Member

I can host the rest part. please email them to yang@intercosmos.com
    Is there any legal issue involved in hosting past game video?
    If not, I have access to a high speed server with unlimited bandwise, can set it up to help some video hosting.

3. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

4. wireonfire

5. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Downloading now, going pretty slow. I spent all day downloading the other BT thread and it turned out to be the wrong game.

6. wireonfire

You are both lucky and unlucky on this one. Lucky because there are at least some seeds for you. Yesterday there were at least 70 people all stuck at 75% (all 75%!) because of no seed. On the other hand, it was so easy to get to 75% because so many people there. :) Finally when there is a seed, it was very fast for all the people to download the whole thing, but too bad you weren't there. ;)

7. kaden

kaden Member

Why didn't you post it here earlier yearterday? :<

8. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Terrible quality, atleast on my computer.

9. Mooch

Mooch Member

the one i got from bob718 is a great rip and good quality.. just need some one to do half the hosting