1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Clippers @ Rockets 5/6/2015 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 5, 2015.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

Paul, no Paul, who cares?

Win or go <strike>home</strike> to LA down 0-2.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

haha true

3. Mattician

Mattician Member

Expecting a loss.

Win and I still don't like the Rockets' chances to win the series.

4. anthony1604

anthony1604 Member

clipper in 4...rockets suck

5. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Yup, I won't feel good unless we win the next 3 games them come back to Houston for the clincher.

6. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

prigs has to start, Jet is better of the bench playing vs second unit. He was hot the first game, but of course Mcfail glued him to the bench.

7. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Hey Harden, knock it off with those stupid bounce pass you try to squeeze on every play.....just knock that **** off. :mad:

1 person likes this.
  8. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

Jeeze people, get a grip. The sky is not falling. It was one damn game. Was it disappointing? Sure. Is the series over? No no no. Get over yourselves.

9. dream2franchise

I mean, Paul could come back and his team mates could let up, thinking they'll a have it in the bag.

It's a new day. Just take care of the ball and be aggressive.

10. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Harden's just trying to pump up those assists numbers without regard to the consequences. He has to know Blake isn't Dirk, you can pull that crap off around him.

11. houseofglass21

It's funny, after not watching the Rockets for a few years since they were only on Comcast, I came back late this season. That '09 team with Scola, Artest, Landry, Hayes, Brooks was so much better than this lazy team. Look at that lineup there, what a scrappy bunch they were. Fighters with heart, unlike this lazy team we have now.

12. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Terry's 1st playoff game with us was fool's gold. Of course I didn't think he would score 20+ pts like that regularly but he's not hitting wide open shots or making good decisions at all. He's playing like a shook rookie out there.

13. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

They took the would be champs to 7 games...with Hayes at 6'6" starting at center :eek:. Heart , discipline and coaching can do so much.

14. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I wish we could get Rick Adelman back. He went mano a mano against Phil Jackson with a stacked team and a prime Kobe and almost pulled off the upset with an injured team missing 2 star players.

15. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

I'm still pissed. I have no words. Just play.

16. likestohypeguy

Look at It this way- what has a better chance of happening, harden & everyone coming out again with that level of energy/lack of desire, or cp3's hamstring magically healing? I say they can easily ramp it up, all mental vs a physical ailment.

Yeah no cp in game 1, with that outcome seems so crazy, but remember the clip game vs SA where they got blown out by 30 is even more insane considering the big three had a combined 12 points among them, and LA ended up winning that series.

17. hoopball

hoopball Member

The entire reputation of the Rockets organization and James Harden is on the line in game 2. If they also somehow blow that game, even though CP3 likely will not play, then it's all game over. This team and 'supposed' MVP candidate will be the laughing stock of the whole basketball fans around the world. We will see what happens, but I'm not feeling too positive about this.

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Could be win could be loss, deal with consequences.

19. "Snosrap

"Snosrap Member

calling for Harden to show up with
    45P/12A/5S/0TO:cool:

20. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Expecting a bounce back. Even if Paul plays.

Though i'm not confident about the series in general.